Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Malema a monster in the making

Email problem
    Thanks
    Malema ... he appeals to the uneducated mind. Psychology of a society and an individual... misinterpretered as a fighter for the weak or a fool in search of power.By listening to this CAVEman people lose hope cause certainly his ideoligies lie with Uncle Bobs teachings .
    If the other parties want to have a say they need to make a positive contribution ... build RDP houses . He can't nationalise this now can he ? ANC promissed houses ... where are they and who lives in them ?

2. Thanks given for this post:

Butch Hannan (19-Jun-10)

Bronze Member
    Thanks

Will the UN or US save us?

Never! The agenda unfolding on our continent is going according to plan(International Corporations), albeit with difficulty. The UN is behind the conflicts on the globe. Either by refusing to intervene, or further stoking up the fires of hatred.

The very same UN(and USA), folded their arms when people were dying in third world countries. "Democracy" in South Africa, only happened because they sanctioned it! The timing was right.

South Africa was and will never be owned by the ANC, or the people, Black or white. The entire economy is controlled from the outside, overtly and covertly.And economic control is essentially political control.

Think this is rubbish? Take a closer look at the the shareholding of so called local corporates, and all those multinational corporations that listed(actually sold out!) in London. Even the reserve bank has foreign shareholders.

Vividly recall reading a prospectus of a London coal mutinational, and noticed that 90% of the directorships were foreign, and oh! 90% of the coal was also exported to foreign countries. So we essentially exporting money and resources, leaving South Africa with crumbs, ... the very same crumbs, which Black and White people are now fighting over.

We should have looked at the bigger picture, but we refuse to. Result is growing racial tension and economic anarchy...Exactly as planned...
    Last edited by sgafc; 28-May-10 at 01:31 PM.
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Bronze Member
    Thanks

Freedom of Speech in SA Corporates

A number of high profile corporates have banned e-mails that is critical of Zuma and Malema1

While the media is exposing all it could find, and following Malema like puppies, Free Speech is restricted in SA Corporates. This is obviously, NOT TO OFFEND the sensitive ANC Directors and BEE Network Partners.

My Point here is the sucking up to the ANC by Corporates who did the same with the National Party. Big Business are lackeys of the Government(or I think it is the other way around).

Non of the BEE Billionaires will last a day in the shoes of entrepreneurs on this forum or in REAL business. The issue however is not race or BEE, it is the politicians and elite that has been placed in huge corporates. Why?

I urge people to do independant research. The corruption goes beyond the ANC.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    absolutely!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	garbagepail10.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	1258  
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    sgafc >> The World Domination Plan aka conspiracy aside, I would love to know why? Why hurt everybody why so much suffering... Yes it is true oil pumped out of the ground is worth more than human life.

So let’s say it is over, humanity is hopelessly enslaved and the powerful has it all... Now what? Life was supposed to be a gift and this world was supposed to be our home. People are afraid our gods hesitant and then you have this total and utter hopelessness.

My question is what will be next? Or will we become the void
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Bronze Member
    Thanks

Freewill

@Teco...I also get upset with many conspiracy theorist for all the doom and gloom predictions...no solutions.

Conspiracies aside... No government, no individual is responsible for our state. They might have caused it...and yes Julius Malema is frustrating us...or even better still, that referee AWARDING A PENALTY TO URUGAY IN THE BAFANA MATCH We remain responsible.

Every day we are faced with choices, varying from two to hundreds. We tend to gravitate towards the easy choice, that fits in exactly with our life plan..but rarely notice that"easy choices", ie selecting the same leaders, doing
    things the "natural way" actually contribute to a hard life.

It is when we make an unconventional choice, which requires willpower, that we truly enjoy the benefits.OK simply put "You are stuck n heavy traffic, you can choose to become angry, which will mess up your entire day OR you can enjoy the ride, listen to some music, and seek out beautiful scenary around you". Wanna bet me that the second choice will not brighten up your day? Yes it is difficult, it is much easier to scream at all the silly drivers causing the gridlock, it takes willpower to relax, but will have greater benefits in the end.

We can extrapolate that to the bigger scanario of politics and sport as well.

PS. Bafana can Blame the ref as much as they want. They did not play that match with Uruguay with much vigour
    Last edited by sgafc; 17-Jun-10 at 05:33 PM.
    www.sgafc.co.za

8. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (18-Jun-10)

Thanks

Here There be Monsters!

I've always maintained that the political deterioration in our Country has a far sinister (did I get the spelling right) reasoning. It's not just the ANC adopting a "reversed rasism" approach.

Governments outside our economy are having a field day, and more scary, it's all going according to plan...

If you dig deep enough, you will eventually find the one (Government) behind it all, China would still get my vote, they are influencing every world economy.
    Today Defines Tomorrow
    Errare Humanum Est Remitto Divinus

Email problem
    Thanks
    China is influencing many economy's. It follows the exact plans of the way things will be. However, I find that it is the absolute laziness of the people in this country that is so surprising. No one is actually making an effort to pick a government, they just pick the same one and hope for the best. If they continue, everything in SA will nationalize, and there will no longer be freedom of speech, democracy, or even the ability to own a business. The government will force you to give your business to them or you will be forced to close your business by government. There is nothing that can be done, UNLESS, we the people of this country (South Africa) stand up and quit being a bunch of lazy asses and do something about it, and yes I agree with SGAFC, it does not always help to get angry (Sometimes it does maybe, pending on the scenario), but in this case not really. We need to get off our lazy collective asses and do something about it. There is a saying, an old one at that, "get smart and even, not stupid and angry". Strangely enough, its also from a person of Asian decent (Japanese). We have more ingenuity in our small fingers that many people do, but yet we moan and groan and waist our time complaining about people we cannot change unless we climb in and do something. I have started doing something from my side. And simply showing which ideas are more beneficial in my instance, make people changes their minds. Which is what I learned and trained for. So, what is the message you say, "get smart and even, not stupid and angry".

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    The government will force you to give your business to them or you will be forced to close your business by government.
    Or "your" business will simply become an extension of government...

I look at the dictates that come from government as to how business owners are expected to conduct their affairs. Lots are fair enough such as tax issues, environmental issues, worker safety issues.

But some of these dictates are crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Probably not the right thread to go into details, but there seems to be very little thought put into the "rights" of business owners at times.

Who's money and future is really being put on the line in a business venture?

12. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (18-Jun-10)

Thanks

China Friend or Foe

I wish to give my thanks for all the Forum members who have got involved in this topic. It is strange how it has covered almost the whole spectrum of issues that concern us as South Africans. China has now surfaced which is one that frightens me. China is a world economic force and we need to look at the reason why. They have a very large "captive work force, highly productive and grossly under paid" Because of this they are manufacturing brand names for the world at very low prices. The Americans and Europeans are using China to manufacture goods for them. The paw paw will eventually strike the fan when this slumbering giant of a work force set about liberating themselves. This will happen whether it takes five or fifty years. What will happen then is that Chinese goods will escalate in price and possibility throw the whole world economy into turmoil.
    The Chinese need our raw materials and are involved in all sorts of projects in the whole of Africa to try and secure them. They have taken over a controlling interest in some of the Samancor Chrome mines in the Steelpoort area. Dilokong Mine and Chrome Works in the same area belongs to ASA Metals which is Chinese.
    Take a walk through your own towns and cities and count the "Chinese Shops" and I am sure you will get a fright.
    Economics or whatever you want to call it is what controls our world today. I think it was John Malthus who gave a definition of economics as " The study of the wants of man and the satisfaction of these wants"
    Back to my friend Julius Malema. He wants to take us into a state controlled economy but with their record of ill discipline and non existent work ethic this will never stand a chance. Hopefully he will not get away with executing people in the "public square" for dissenting
    Butch Hannan

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast