Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Malema a monster in the making

Thanks
    Sometimes I do get real gems in an email. I am happy to share and that it is well received.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Suspended
    Thanks
    i have to admit that one made my day

Thanks

Malema bum kissing article in Time Magazine.

I saw a article "discussing" Malema in Time Magazine. This means Time-Warner and the scum who uses that seedy brochure as a mouthpiece want Malema to be president. Quite a few people are already eager to lap up our agricultural land and mines.

Suspended
    Thanks
    just like the congo and other rich in mineral resources african countries...

after doing some research into the congo and why the county is the way it is...i found that the only reason the country is in such a bad state...is because the so called 1st world countries need the resources so they pump 100s of millions of dollars worth of arms and ammunition into the country to keep it unstable...and only a small amount of actual aid like food and medicine.

with the fighting going on they can move in and clean out the resources and probably dump what waste they need to...just like the oil in the middle east...its all about the money...they have absolutley no interest in the well being og the local population...they leave that for the rich and famous movie stars etc to make themselve look good by offer aid...feel good projects...if they were so heart set on doing good they would go live there and make a difference.

the same with this country...if they can destablise this countries and get a war going here they will stop us from benefiting from our own resourses...instead offer julius and his band of merry men a small incentive...a couple of million to retire and safety...then take what they want...one of those things is gona be clean water.

why do you think mugabe is still alive only because the 1st world countries want him around...he is a front doing their dirty work and slowing down the removing of valuable resouces...it is not about the people...just the greed...if they didnt want mugabe around they could take him out from a ship in the indian ocean...with all the technology and arms they have.

anyway this is my opinion...i might be way off the mark...but at face value this is what i see.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I don’t know if this bit of news belongs here but it does hold connection to the ANCYL

Zille calls on Zuma to rein in ANCYL

DA LEADER Helen Zille has called on President Jacob Zuma to rein in ANC Youth League members who demolished toilets at Gugulethu in Cape Town.

On Monday, toilet enclosures the city council had erected hours earlier were destroyed.

The ANCYL said it was unhappy with the corrugated metal sheets the city had used and wanted concrete instead.

“The ANC’s attack on DA members in Gugulethu last night and the ANCYL’s destruction of toilet enclosures in Makhaza earlier in the day are not isolated incidents. They form part of a pattern of violence, intimidation, and intolerance of opposition,” Zille said. – Zukile Majova
    Source The question here is; why are there no formal investigations from the UN? Clearly there something really wrong here if you take all events into consideration.

Honestly: "violence, intimidation, and intolerance of opposition" Doesn’t that sound like something that happened in Zimbabwe?
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    This is an extract from the DA News Letter.

Top Story: National Treasury praises DA run City of Cape Town

A recent report by the National Treasury, confirmed that the City of Cape Town attained its sixth successive unqualified audit. Tim Harris MP, DA Member of the National Council of Provinces (NCOP) said that the report showed how well the City of Cape Town was doing, in terms of its quality service delivery, sound financial planning and good governance.

The National Treasury’s mid year budget and performance assessment praised the City’s “robust financial systems” and welcomed the “good planning and adequate capacity to spend by the City”, said Harris.

The report also welcomed the creation of 10,000 permanent jobs (and 16 300 temporary jobs), in spite of the economic recession. Statistics South Africa recently indicated that between the last quarter of 2009 and the first quarter of 2010, the unemployment rate in the DA-governed Western Cape had fallen by more than 1%. No doubt, the City of Cape Town’s strong job creation record played a large part in this, said Harris.

Global Credit Rating (GCR) also awarded the City of Cape Town, one of the highest possible long term debt ratings of AA- this year. This was the highest credit rating that was achieved in the municipalities reviewed by GCR, and placed the City of Cape Town ahead of Buffalo City, the City of Johannesburg, the City of Tshwane, Nelson Mandela Bay and a host of other ANC run metros, stated Harris.

Harris welcomed the findings and said that the Treasury’s report stood out as testament to the DA’s excellent track record in government and the City’s financial planning capabilities and service delivery standards, serving as further proof that the DA was now both a party of government and the only other meaningful alternative to the ANC which continued to deliver on its promises to voters.

The fact that the ANC Youth League have to resort to breaking down toilets should tell us something about this scenario.
    Butch Hannan

Thanks
    The Belgians were kicked out of the Congo in the first half of 1960 so they have been independent for over 50 years. The one thing that they do not need is aid as they are an extremely wealthy country resource wise. What is holding them back is plain tribalism and lack of a decent work ethic.

Read the pieces on my website called "Shame On You Africa" "Africa Is Bleeding"

Butch Hannan
    Last edited by Butch Hannan; 26-May-10 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Add something

8. Thanks given for this post:

sgafc (27-May-10)

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    just like the congo and other rich in mineral resources african countries...

after doing some research into the congo and why the county is the way it is...i found that the only reason the country is in such a bad state...is because the so called 1st world countries need the resources so they pump 100s of millions of dollars worth of arms and ammunition into the country to keep it unstable...and only a small amount of actual aid like food and medicine.

with the fighting going on they can move in and clean out the resources and probably dump what waste they need to...just like the oil in the middle east...its all about the money...they have absolutley no interest in the well being og the local population...they leave that for the rich and famous movie stars etc to make themselve look good by offer aid...feel good projects...if they were so heart set on doing good they would go live there and make a difference.

the same with this country...if they can destablise this countries and get a war going here they will stop us from benefiting from our own resourses...instead offer julius and his band of merry men a small incentive...a couple of million to retire and safety...then take what they want...one of those things is gona be clean water.

why do you think mugabe is still alive only because the 1st world countries want him around...he is a front doing their dirty work and slowing down the removing of valuable resouces...it is not about the people...just the greed...if they didnt want mugabe around they could take him out from a ship in the indian ocean...with all the technology and arms they have.

anyway this is my opinion...i might be way off the mark...but at face value this is what i see.
    You dont only have to research the Congo. Look at all the resource rich countries that were exploited around the world. The assasination of Patrice Lumumba was a precursor to the "take over" of the Congo.

The Middle East is kept unstable, to keep the oil flowing at reasonable prices.

Coming back to the tribal/ethnic conflict. Tribes are not killing each other with machetes and spears, but AK47. Ever heard of the instance where smugglers were caught of the coast of Sierra Leonne smuggling modern weapons.
    Of course tribal conflict is real, but it is no doubt inflamed by secret organisations.

Poor resource third world countries know peace, but as soon as oil or other minerals are discovered, war flares up!

But then again, minerals are just part of the plot. It goes much deeper. Far from being an instrument in the New World Order, Africa is actually an obstacle, since she has not attained the technological advancement, necessary for the implementation of the One World Government.
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Email problem
    Thanks
    We as the PEOPLE of this country are the only ones that can topple a government by voting the right people in. Malema is the one the ANC uses to gain access to the other provinces and to get people voting for the ANC. The ANC wants to take over the entire country and in so doing, will then turn South Africa into another Zimbabwe. This was predicted, and the person who predicted the many things that has already happened in SA, said this would happen, and then a person would bring this all out of Civil War. I have already started collecting strategic information on this country. You will be surprised as to how much we can do without the government even knowing, and what a person can bring into this country without the government knowing. And the necessary information for strategic strikes have already been given to the USA. A few people I randomly met, that are in the military have marked strategic sites for removal.
    And at the end of the day, I keep saying to everyone, stop blabbing, and do something about the problem, as all that everyone does, is argue and throw words and yet, while that happens, the ruling party sneaks in behind you without you knowing, because we are all to busy keeping our attention on arguments that they used to distract us from their actual plans. We need to wake up and see their plans, and find out what is being planned, not argue with everyone. That merely create more problems and then we get nowhere.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Previous comment was a bit carried away. But if you think about it. The US, UK, and China have been called in before by other countires to help with unrest and problems. And as South Africa provides some of the largest natural mineral resources in the world, I am not surprised at someone trying to get their dirty littel hands on it. And I do believe that the continuous unrest being maintained in the middle east is to keep prices lowish. However, there will always be a power struggle for the richest oils, mines, businesses, and so on. There will be a fight and a so called "New World Order" will attempt to gain world control, but does that not sound like the coming of the end? There was a set of books written and even movies made of this occurance happening, but of course they had a rather demonic person (Possessed Person) at the center of it all, and that person was the head of the UN. I have a few question regarding what is infact happening in SA.
    One of those are, "Why do we allow the government to get away with what they are doing?" We are the people who can stop it by truly standing together and voting with a great big single voice and giving another party a chance to gain enough power to oppose the ANC and ANCYL. Why do we just complain and do nothing about it? And to be honest, if the ANC stuck with the way Mandela wanted things to be, it would have been better than it is now. As it is Nelson Mandela publicly voiced his disappointment in what the ANC has become. There is no longer equality, which is what was being fought for, there is now only reverse aparheid occuring. The ANC are implementing the same apartheid laws as it was 40 years ago that they fought to bannish, and now they are holding the new generations resposible and reaking revenge on the new generations of other races and their own generation is being shown the ways of violence and therefore will only know violence as they grow up. And we the people let this happen. It has been predicted that there will be civil war in SA before a new peaceful government takes control. Now another question, "Are we going to stand by as the people of SA and let this happen to our country?" Are we going to let it be distroyed by simple, dishonorable, violent, arrogant, disgraceful, unthankful, disrespectful people? What are we going to do?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast