Quote Originally Posted by Marq View Post
So you admit its just an illegal pyramid scheme set up to scam those stupid enough to buy into it.

A Matrix plan has many variations. For instance, 2x2, 3x8, 5x7. The first number represents how wide you go, the second number represents the depth you get paid on. Matrix comp plans are very simple. They are generally force filled from left to right, filling in each position before moving onto the next level.

So a bit of logic should tell one that if this is a matrix plan for two levels - how can you introduce (sorry attach) a unilevel. Then what is not said is that as each level opens up, a new 2X2 matrix is introduced.

So what sounds like some fancy terminology is in actual fact a load of BS describing a pyramid scheme.

As we far as we can make out from your explanations, your company may be legal in Malta - it is not legal in South Africa. With regards to your 'system' I have no idea as to whether it is legal in Europe but does not sound legal in this country. You are also not on This list and being legal and showing us a malta website does not equal Europe and the rest of the world being legal.

Your 'product' is a lotto ticket that means nothing and has no value. It has tax implications that you have bypassed and as a result are flogging an illegal commodity. Should you try and tell us that there is some monetary value to your chips - how would you intend distributing any 'value'? Your 'winning' is dependent on the scammee's bring more people onto your 'system'. What a farce...and a whole bunch of maybe's.

I think this post is still in the wrong section and an insult to the mlm guys who believe they are genuine.- Should be in the scam alert forum.
Im an not here to listen to this rubbish. I dont even wish to go through all your different quotes to respond to them.

But I will say this I asked a question, I did not make a statment, how can this be illegal if it is licensed by a european government ? how can it be a scam if it is licensed by government ? Oh Sorry.... now i've got it...you are smarter than the maltese government ! Then why are you here on this forum ? go to malta... tell them you are smarter.... they will give you the top possition.

This is the mlm section of the forum why are you in here if you dont like mlm ? and call it a scam ? watch the video, call the government or whoever you like this is legal fact.

Please feel free to respond, you probably will as you seem like a person who must have last word, but I wont be responding to your messages further. if you dont liek water do you into it? no you dont .. so if you dont liek mlm why come in this section?. thanks for your input.

ps are you off your medication ? your a very angry person?

I will say again www.happi6.com european public licensed game www.luckystars.asia Asian legally licensed game. notice the legally licensed.. I think governments are smarter than you.. and if this is not legal in south africa then go and tell the authorities and have it closed down.

Its a lottery, you have one in south africa is that a scam too ? That is licensed and legal... it must be a scam. public domain advertising of gambling in South Africa is not allowed online is a different story.

Kind Regards Pearse