I was hoping that someone would bring in trade dynamics and basic tax association protocols. Yes I do understand that there was a stage in our evolution that we needed a trade system. However I was hoping that we are evolving from this stage to the next. See the concept I am trying to establish is based on intellect being the foundation and economy will be replaced with progress.

This will start with living standards being equal. The reason we want more is not based on a human driven thought. See we are conditioned so that we want, or to must have. This is not human nature it is commercialization. See if we can get people to accept that the basics is good enough then we can focus not on making money and earning salaries but rather we can focus on progress.

Progress and technology is the extension of the human mind. Right now we are limited because we still think that we need money where today we don’t need money we need working solutions to sustain human life indefinitely.

Now at this moment you say that a person that is earning R6000 per month is paying less tax then a Person that makes R60000 a month. How sure are you about this statement? See the bulk tax deduction from the pay will be massively deferent however we still pay the same amount of tax on our food, water, and services thus the living cost for the person that only gets R6000 is technically more because she or he has less to start with. So What I am saying is that the tax we pay on everything else is the same no matter if you are rich or poor.

Now you may continue in saying that we need to pay our police, hospitals, roads, water and sanitation. I argue if the police where adequate I don’t need an alarm system. If the state hospitals where safe I will not need a medical aid. If water and sanitation was actively controlled and taken care off we will not need water purification systems in almost every home.

So what I am saying is that we need more active solutions that by design is sustainable and not economically cost effective. Thus my statement remains we are working with a medieval mindset thus progress and human sustainability cannot be met... The principal of the system is self defeating.

So what I am saying is we have the capacity to generate almost anything in excess why then do we need money if we can probably take care of all humans by simply working as one. This is possible and in remote areas of the world communities did so without any outsider help. But then the outsider wanted to intervene and introduced scarcity and greed. Thus there way of life was disrupted and we see another sweatshop producing cheap goods.

I just sometimes feel I am not smart enough to explain this properly... But I can promise you once you start to Google rescore economies you might see a deferent picture. Not a perfect picture but a better suggestion to sustain life.