Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Linking the Illuminati & SARB

Thanks

More SARB history

http://m.news24.com/fin24/Economy/Ne...under-20110706

I heard the figure was closer to R400bn with uncountable gold bars looted...

He who hath the gold maketh the rules...You are free to do as we tell you!

Thanks
    One of the back issues of 'Noseweek' has the full story it is huge and involves the present 'Reserve Bank' Nabobs
    from Noseweek
    'The ANC government was told in a secret report how apartheid-era government operatives stole hundreds of billions from the State - and how vast sums could be recovered from those responsible and the European bankers who helped them hide the loot. But mysteriously, the Mbeki cabinet and the Reserve Bank decided to do nothing about it.'
    Last edited by wynn; 09-Aug-11 at 05:52 PM.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

3. Thank given for this post:

Frankincense (21-Aug-11), msmoorad (09-Aug-11)

Thanks
    the ANC is a black face given to the real controllers of the countrys economy.

what im worried about is that the more linked we are with the west in terms of investments etc, the more vulnerable we become.

due to the minimal amount of foreign investment, i think we are not as badly affected as other western countries when these stock market crashes etc occur.

another thing- why is foreign investment good?

anyone who invests, expects much more than what they initially invested.
    that means more money leaving the country.
    whats so good about that?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Without foreign investment, we would not have had a local motor industry as example. Toyota, GM, Ford and others have spent billions to establish factories and assembly plants in South Africa. They have created jobs for thousands and today we are exporting to the rest of the world. Hundreds of entrepreneurs have benefited from the satellite industries that are supplying the motor trade. Is this not better than buying a fully imported Cherry from China?

Our textile industry was decimated by cheap Chinese imports that are not so cheap any more. These textile factories were initially started by immigrant entrepreneurs who saw an opportunity to manufacture blankets and fabric in South Africa. Eventually local people benefited from the skills transfer and started their own factories, as evidenced by the success of the Indian community in Durban.

Foreign investment is only counter productive if it adds no value and only benefits a few, such as the corrupt arms deal. It does not matter whether foreign investment comes from East or West, fact is no country can survive as an island. We need interaction with other countries and controlled globalisation.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    your post makes some sense but the term "controlled globalisation"
    does not sound healthy.

we know who is controlling the financial markets.
    look at how they are messing up stupid USA & other western countries.

i think our country is a soft target due to the fact that many govt employees are incompetent, corrupt &/or lazy.
    they can be easily manipulated.
    corruption is everywhere- i know that.

im waiting to see whether Walmart is good for our economy in the long run or they willdo to our economy what they have done to other countries.

they will be in for a surprise here in SA.
    the locals will burn their stores down if they mess around too much.

Thanks
    im waiting to see whether Walmart is good for our economy in the long run or they willdo to our economy what they have done to other countries.

Todays paper Dr Rob Davies is reviewing the Walmart take over of Massmart as to whether it will be good for SA or if it will deminish our manufacturing., in which case they might just pull the plug on it.

Now wouldn't that be interesting, if that happened.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    By "controlled globalisation" I actually meant to address Govt who just allows any crap to be imported at the expense of our own people.

Thanks
    After 2 runins with local suppliers, I can't recommend them due to shocking service.
    Item 1 printing plates. our supplier supplied us with plates which are too big and they say it is our fault, we have always ordered plates from them and only have 1 press so we can't get it wrong. Now to fix this we must takes the plates across town and wait while they cut to the correct size for us. This is the only way they are willing to help us. So I will look for another supplier.
    Next our guillotine starts make strange sounds yesterday so we phone the agent the earliest they can send a technician is Monday take it or leave it. As this could be a brake lock up we will probably need spares which you have to get from the agent also now it has locked so we have to tell our customers we can't cut until Monday. Now here it is harder to change suppliers as we would need a new guillotine which is costly to replace so I have prepare the vaseline.
    With service like this in Joburg no wonder stores and businesses don't want to support local businesses as they don't care.

Rant over.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I agree that there are certain items that have to be imported as it can not be economically manufactured locally. However, too many businesses take a short term view and do not consider the consequences of importing. I know I am harping on textiles, but it is such a good example.

Are you still paying less for your cheap imported Chinese shirt that falls apart after the 2nd wash?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by msmoorad View Post
    due to the minimal amount of foreign investment, i think we are not as badly affected as other western countries when these stock market crashes etc occur.
    This week certainly did a good job of blowing that theory out the water. Here's a story from yesterday. Ultimately the Rand lost ground on jitters around the US market, and then lost even more ground on jitters around the Euro market. Altogether it adds up to a (near as dammit) 10% loss in a week.

And if the global economy hits another slump - we're not going to have a big World Cup infrastructure spend softening the blow this time.

We got off lightly in the last round, but conditions have changed.

12. Thanks given for this post:

msmoorad (12-Aug-11)

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast