Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A peek inside the SA Reserve Bank

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sgafc View Post
    Why the insistence that we go electronic/ eft.
    Reduced transaction processing costs and it's safer (from a hazardous theft point of view)?
    Quote Originally Posted by sgafc View Post
    Theoretical money enables the banks to create more fresh air money, plus bank/admin charges.
    This one used to trouble me too once upon a time - the notion of being able to create theoretical electronic money out of fresh air. There are a few problems to overcome, though.

First there's the audit. If you're fiddling value like this, it's going to be tough to explain how you gave all those interest bearing loans when you didn't have the money to cover them. Anomalies should show up in the balance sheet. (OK - I concede there is already more than enough evidence that audits haven't always managed to catch the rotten eggs, but it's a hurdle).

Next, there is interbank transactions. Dialing up an extra nought on your bank balance is no problem on your own systems - not possible when you've got to spirit your expanded balance onto someone else's system.

But I've saved the best for last.

Try as you might, you can't hide the consequences of money oversupply. Look at Zimbabwe, a classic case of a government printing its own money (read conning its citizens) without an underpinning value derived, at the very least, from supply and demand. And then there was the Barterchek case I mentioned in another thread.

When banks (even central banks) start massaging the numbers it'll show. Perhaps not instantly, but soon enough.

Thanks
    Personally I'm not concerned about whether or not the government has enough power or not......we speaking of the Reserve bank....

@Dave: "Be careful what you wish for. Government isn't always benign. There needs to be checks and balances.".....the Reserve Bank has an agreement with Parliament to hand over a certain amount of it's profits in return for the sole mandate to be the independant money supplier/monopolist....this must be the checks and balances you are speaking of...lol

'First there's the audit. If you're fiddling value like this, it's going to be tough to explain how you gave all those interest bearing loans when you didn't have the money to cover them."

In SA you don't have to worry about the audit.... as long as I comply with Basil I & II and maintain my 10 % capital ratios... it's business as usuall creating money outta thin air..it's perfectly legal and auditable √ (I may be an Auditor)

Clip from : http://www.theforumsa.co.za/forums/s...ead.php?t=5891
    Post #9 - it's hot!!!!

Here goes...all aboard???........I recieve R100 as deposit...I must keep 10% = R10 then I may now borrow to someone else R90...who in turn pops that R90 into their savings account with my bank again...now I have R100 + the R90 I borrowed as I fullfiled my BASIL requirement to keep 10% reserve.....so what was R100 has already become R1o0 initial deposit + R10 reserve + R90 redeposited which I am allowed to create outta nothing...

That is inflation 101 explained in simplistic terms...I make money outta nothin...and no one except God Himself will destroy this.....all becuase it's designed like this...oh...the R90 you reinvested with me...I'm gonna keep R9 and borrow the other...R81...and so on, and so on...

...now work out if a couple of people invest a couple of million in the bank???

@Sgafc:"Why the insistence that we go electronic/ eft. Theoretical money enables the banks to create more fresh air money, plus bank/admin charges." .....yes, to make easy money , but there's a greater purpose why you will be forced to resort to electronic buying and selling / transactioning....
    Last edited by Frankincense; 13-Oct-09 at 09:52 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    Personally I'm not concerned about whether or not the government has enough power or not......we speaking of the Reserve bank....

@Dave: "Be careful what you wish for. Government isn't always benign. There needs to be checks and balances.".....the Reserve Bank has an agreement with Parliament to hand over a certain amount of it's profits in return for the sole mandate to be the independant money supplier/monopolist....this must be the checks and balances you are speaking of...lol

'First there's the audit. If you're fiddling value like this, it's going to be tough to explain how you gave all those interest bearing loans when you didn't have the money to cover them."

In SA you don't have to worry about the audit.... as long as I comply with Basil I & II and maintain my 10 % capital ratios... it's business as usuall creating money outta thin air..it's perfectly legal and auditable √ (I may be an Auditor)

Clip from : http://www.theforumsa.co.za/forums/s...ead.php?t=5891
    Post #9 - it's hot!!!!

Here goes...all aboard???........I recieve R100 as deposit...I must keep 10% = R10 then I may now borrow to someone else R90...who in turn pops that R90 into their savings account with my bank again...now I have R100 + the R90 I borrowed as I fullfiled my BASIL requirement to keep 10% reserve.....so what was R100 has already become R1o0 initial deposit + R10 reserve + R90 redeposited which I am allowed to create outta nothing...

That is inflation 101 explained in simplistic terms...I make money outta nothin...and no one except God Himself will destroy this.....all becuase it's designed like this...oh...the R90 you reinvested with me...I'm gonna keep R9 and borrow the other...R81...and so on, and so on...

...now work out if a couple of people invest a couple of million in the bank???

@Sgafc:"Why the insistence that we go electronic/ eft. Theoretical money enables the banks to create more fresh air money, plus bank/admin charges." .....yes, to make easy money , but there's a greater purpose why you will be forced to resort to electronic buying and selling / transactioning....
    Yep, if you want some inication of just how prevalent this "thin-air" money is ... check the versions of money supply here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_supply. E.g. the M0 (actual notes & coins) US$ was at $759bil in Dec 2007, while the M2 (includes deposits, check accounts, savings deposits, etc.) was at $7447bil at the same time. Note that US stopped publishing M3 (long term deposits, money market accounts, etc.). That's 10x more used money in "circulation" than actual notes & coins.

BTW, interest rates also "create money". Say you've borrowed R1000 @ 10% interest. Apart from all the other "magic" going on (read the above link) after a year there's "somehow" another R100 (or a little more due to compounding) in "circulation". No-one created it ... it simply came into being because of interest, well you could say the bank created it through charging interest.

As for electronic money ... I personally "think" the true reason behind it is: "It's a lot simpler hitting a few keys than inking up the press."

Thanks
    I think I'm going to change my signature to this:
    Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves. - Norm Franz
    And central banks are the slave clearing houses

Bronze Member
    Thanks

Anyone who cares to study the "invention" of money with an open mind will realise that money is not "our" creation. It was foisted upon us with the sole purpose of manipulation and control....by the banksters...

In as much as money has benefits, apart from its obvious value, ie measuring economic activity and recording business transactions. Another purpose was to supplant the value of genuine goods and services to the benefit of one party. The Banks and the Ruling Global Elite..

Reports emanating from banking(Reserve Bank), sources itself, reveal that banks lend substantially more money than their deposits in reserve. Where does the additional funds come from? If I have R1000 , I can only lend R1000, finish and klaar. But banks lend far more, and charge interest on it.

@Francois. You right. The goal is to eliminate money as we know it and replace it with the "Mark of the Beast". Is this a joke?? Ever heard of microchips? On cards yes, on humans... look it up, dont take my word for it. In another year or two this will be the norm...unless people wake up
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    @Sgafc:

I don't expect many people to agree with me at this "early stage" of the roll out...although as we can see, it's not that early , but the power the media has on sheeple is remarkable. Lord have mercy! Alot of people in this forum realise already they are bound to the very same financial institutions that will insist on marking them and thier families soon. As mentioned it will be shrouded in claims of "better transactional security"...and "ease of transacting vs. old methods"....

Yes, it is very naive to argue that Banks are just a normal business and that money comes in and money goes out...and claim we are not taking into account the outflows of the bank Irrespective of the outflows, this is the Global scam of all time.

We also need to be cautious as some members of the forum will show they support this behaviour by providing floored contra-arguments and off topic remarks.

I thank my God for enabling me to recognise the transactional sentiment in His Word about "buying and selling".....and being knowledgable in business, have very little option but to recognize, but let people make up their minds for themselves....many of them are old and are not ready to accept their entire understanding of their existence, patriotism, brand loyalty is not what it appears, and will look for ways to carry on as normal blabbering about "what if's"...and "when we..."...and ..."originally this and thats..."

Banks are the tool to roll out "no buying or selling without this and that"...whether people accept it or not.

As usual...when I start saying something about the future...few agree...and slowly as events transpire, the following of that school of thought grows...eventually what was yesterdays conspiracy theory becomes todays text book facts on how not to do things....lol

Do not stop....watchmen will be placed on the wall to warn the poeple, and some will say "why you making a loud noise in the middle of the night, we want to sleep, "....and other's hearken and prepare and teach understanding.

Great Forum!

Last edited by Frankincense; 14-Oct-09 at 05:01 PM.

7. Thanks given for this post:

sgafc (14-Oct-09)

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Francois Preach on Brother
    www.sgafc.co.za

9. Thanks given for this post:

Frankincense (14-Oct-09)

Thanks

reserve bank

Quote Originally Posted by irneb View Post
    Not sure about the SA Reserve Bank's origins (and thus it's shareholding). This does seem to be very secretive. However, if you look at the origins of the US Fed (http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1095269452.php) - why would the SA version be that much different?

A "private" corporation owned by shareholders (not published ) having total control over a country's currency - without the need for consensus from government on policy changes: "We'll raise / lower interest rates at this date."; "We'll print X amount more Rands at such a time"; etc. Has anyone ever heard these phrases in parliament? Proof that they don't even have to notify parliament of their policies ... now who's actually running the country?
    the people who really control the SA reserve bank are really not even south africans- its all done in the City of London -which is a part of greater London & is the real financial centre of the world- even Wall Str is controlled by them- the Rothschilds.
    seems far fetched?
    then read- wake up= search the net.
    maybe people are afraid of being called anti-semitist if they speak the truth.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by msmoorad View Post
    the people who really control the SA reserve bank are really not even south africans- its all done in the City of London -which is a part of greater London & is the real financial centre of the world- even Wall Str is controlled by them- the Rothschilds.
    seems far fetched?
    then read- wake up= search the net.
    maybe people are afraid of being called anti-semitist if they speak the truth.
    History books all point to THIS family's involvement in shady banking/finance deals. Cecil John Rhodes was financed by the Rothchilds in his African expansion endeavours.(1800's). Absa is partly owned by the Rothchilds, so are most of the American and European Banks today(2000's). ..Just a COINCIDENCE of course
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    "maybe people are afraid of being called anti-semitist if they speak the truth."

These Guys don't give a damn what religion you are....Semitic/anti-Semitic/Muslim/Jew/Zionist/Rasta.....these guys believe in degeneration..which is not a core value of any earthy religion...besides Satanism of course....(others)

So if you represent the truth of a matter in any topic, from any religious point of view...if it ain't what they have planned...be carefull to whom you speak up!
    Last edited by Frankincense; 15-Oct-09 at 07:39 PM.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast