Time to design and install my solar system for the workshop.

what is the goal, load solution or save money, this is the most important question, especially if there is a budget

My goal is to save money, I want to produce enough electricity during the day to keep my office and workshop functional.

Before I do anything, I need to look and the roof space available, now that I have the panel template on the roof, I can see that there is not that much space, and it is not high enough to stack 2 rows, that huge problem. I was hoping top get about 20kwp on the roof , instead it is more like 8kwp and even that is pushing it, because the roof is made up of different levels and directions.

I have a north east facing roof which will only see sun after lunch due to massive trees ( no they are not getting cut down) .

The other north east facing roof can only fit 2 panels ( not worth fitting).

I have an east facing roof which will get the majority of panels, its flat and one level.

Then the west facing roof will get 6 panels with a push, multi level, so it is a bit of a challenge and shading will be a challenge if the panels are not centralized.

I have a south west facing roof , the other side of the main building, no trees and the most roof space. I could fit 32 panels, but that will be a last resort.