Thread: New disease.

Thanks

New disease.

Well, apparently, according to all the "clever" people, there's a new disease called "disease x" on it's way.

It's not here yet, but on it's way. Somehow they know this.

I'm just wondering for how long the lockdown has been planned for this time round and how many people are going to be fooled and comply.

Obviously some new "medicines" in the pipeline as well. Maybe this time round they gonna offer more than a pie and coke as incentive for one to take your medicine.

Reminds me so much of our family doctor when I was 4yrs old always having some fruit loops in his drawer as an incentive for us children to take our medicine.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    So many conspiracy theories doing the rounds again. Some people think that the Covid pandemic was orchestrated and just a trial run for world domination. Will we ever forget the overreach of governments all over the world? The WHO website even had links to instructions for crowd control, using famous people as "influencers" and other suggestions and instructions for world governments.

I do not want to speculate on this, but why are the world's government leaders, wealthiest people and 'influencers" such as famous and popular movie stars etc congregating in Davos every year? Why is 2030 such an important date? The rich and famous decide on world policies, how the rest of the populace must live and tells you to buy an electric car to save the planet etc. In a country with no electricity?!! Makes you wonder...
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Gold Member
    Thanks
    I have four dead friends who are following this thread in amazement.
    I and my family almost joined them.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    So what is disease X? Where does it come from and why are we being warned about it now?
    Are we going to see world-wide lockdowns and disruptions again?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Disease X is a hypothetical name that WHO has put as a code name, to put a plan in place ,for in case there is another pandemic .

It is to put heads together on what would be best practice to prevent a reoccurrence , how to medically deal with it , and how financially it could be dealt with. Also how to set up and share information quickly between countries and scientists.

It is a hypothetical scenario - No need to get wound up or start shouting conspiracy

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Disease X is a hypothetical name that WHO has put as a code name, to put a plan in place ,for in case there is another pandemic .

It is to put heads together on what would be best practice to prevent a reoccurrence , how to medically deal with it , and how financially it could be dealt with. Also how to set up and share information quickly between countries and scientists.

It is a hypothetical scenario - No need to get wound up or start shouting conspiracy

Thanks
    JUst about all the conspiricy theories that were floating around during the last pestilence, have now been proven to be true.

I am a follower of the so called conspiricy theorists. I have a lot to thank them for.

They saved my life.

If it wasn't for them, the snake would have bitten me as well.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    I dont know if you have noticed, but everyday there seem to be more people complaining about headaches and feeling tired/lazy.

I haven't been feeling so great lately, I think, its a combination of a lack of exercise, bad eating habits, work related stress and burn out. I am in the office working , but just not feeling in the mood.

I have learnt that if I want to have a super day, the best thing is to get up a little earlier, get your heart rate above 120 bpm for an hour or so, after a shower you feel on top of the world. Its funny how that works, you would think you should not feel like working after a fast pace workout, but you do.

It's getting that motivation to pack out the kit the night before and not pressing snooze on the alarm.
    Comments are my opinion, unless regulations are attached to support the comment. This is social media, not a court room.

9. Thanks given for this post:

Gene (22-Jan-24)