I finally managed to identify the issue, how yo fix the problem, I have no interest in trying to resolve the issue, so long as I can log in.

If I use my phone, I can access region 1 and region 2 no problem.

If I use my laptop, I can access region 1, no problem (yes still even though the merge is complete, so everyone must be on region 2 now), however when I log out of region 1 and attempt to log into region 2, I get incorrect email or password.

We have been trying to resolve this issue since the the merge began and nobody has a solution yet.

We tried changing passwords and many other options.

Then yesterday, after another password update, I tried something different, I copied the email address and paste it in the block, then did the same thing with the password and bingo I now have access.

Then logged out and tried it again but this time typed in the email address and paste the password, the same problem, incorrect email or password.

The only way for me to access region 2 using Sunsynk.net (plants) is to copy and paste the email into the log in page.

I have noticed they have downgraded my access and restricted many of the option I use to have. Honestly I dont really care much for Sunsynk anymore, I just hope the systems I have already installed last at least another 5 years.