Good day members

I am looking for a part from a hisense tv backlight control board.

It looks like an inductor but I cannot find it listed on mantech or communica sites.

I really don't want to rewind the inductor as the would be probably hot and miss.

Here are the details written on it.

340163AD UO 118P C K

Any help on the component ID or if someone has old boards from a hisense they can part with, anything would help.

Regards Jonathan