Thread: Sunsynk manuals

Platinum Member
    Thanks

Sunsynk manuals

A heads up there are new updated manuals (30/08/2023) on the Sunsynk website. I havent had a chance to read them yet, but from skimming through them they seem to have improved.

I see they even use the Deye dispaly on the Sunsynk pics in the manuals.

I have jobs pending where customers have requested Sunsynk, hopefully I will be able to redirect them to Deye, but it seems the main concern is the warranty and support.

From my personal experince with Sunsynk support, Deye support is proving to be way better and local.

Sunsynk have still not replied to my application (3rd) for approval as an installer, they haven't responded to my emails.

I would hate to know what it must be like for end users have been dumped by installers, it must be an absolute nightmare.

I have also been discussing sunsynk and Deye with other installers, it seems that sunsynk marketing, using the 10 year warranty as a deal breaker, is proving to be a bit a challenge for many who have experienced issue (especially if it was the installers fault due to bad design and installation and longer take calls).

Summer is coming , we going to see a lot more failures as temperatures soar way into the high 30's, come Febuary 2024. It has been just over a year since the craziness started. It will be the first real temperature test for many. Installing the system in the garge with no ceiling or maybe a metal roof, might have sounded like a great idea.

You could add an aircon, but I am sure many people ar eat their aboslute limit with solar expenditure and considering the SSEG registration costs and month fees which will be added to your council bill, I dont know that many people have spare cash stashed away.
    Comments are my opinion, unless regulations are attached to support the comment. This is social media, not a court room.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    If I was the CEO of Sunsynk and on top of my game, I would take note of responses to the videos I post on youtube, get on top of comments and communication in the support centre, attempt to reduce the response time of call centre, support queries.

I would be curious to see the impact the approved installer registration has had on the sales.

I can only assume that the terrible support and installer approval is not affecting the sales figures or the bottom line.
    Comments are my opinion, unless regulations are attached to support the comment. This is social media, not a court room.