Hi there,

my name is Nicholas Norman and I'm busy with my honours in strategic brand management through Vega - out of Cape Town.

I have a research project that I'm working on, and as part of my research I'm conducting...research!

If you're in the B2B world, and have ever been involved in the purchasing of a SaaS software for your place of work - could you please take a few moments to answer my questionnaire? It would be greatly appreciated.

My research is investigating the effect of positive customer reviews on potential customers of B2B SaaS products in South African - therefore one of the requirements is that you have to be working in South Africa, and have any sort of steak in the decision making process of SaaS software for your company. From simply suggesting a possible solution to making the final decision of which to purchase, all input is welcome.

You can find the link to the questionnaire here - if you have any questions or thoughts, please bang them down below and I'll try answer them as coherently as possible.

I appreciate your time in reading this, and even more so if you manage to complete the questionnaire.

Thank you very much.

All the best,
Nic