Thread: Business has been slow

Thanks

Unhappy Business has been slow

How is everyone dealing with these power cuts especially small businesses?
    They are honestly hurting business, We have made plans with solar and are still afloat but its still affecting many in different ways how are you guys coping with these power cuts and economical situations?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    South Africans are resilient and have a "Boer maak 'n plan" attitude. (We can always make a plan to solve problems).
    However, this is so wrong. Why do we just accept this crap from a useless government?

Do employers educate their staff so that they can realise why 70% of our youth cannot get work? Do they know why the unemployment rate is the highest in the world? Do they realise that load shedding is crippling the economy and that they may even lose their jobs? There is no incentive for entrepreneurs to start a business under these circumstances with a useless pirate, kleptocratic government in power.

Our economy should have been booming since the so-called "Rainbow Nation" and democracy, but all we have now is a party of Ain't No Consequences. Vote them out of power!!
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    I agree with you 1000% we are living in a crippled country and nothing good is coming out of this at all our country is a complete mess and its all because of this government that we now need to suffer

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    I havent been this busy since 1998.

I am struggling t okeep my head above water, been giving away work literally everyday and even the people who assit cant keep up with the work load.

It is so bad that I only work for people pay quotes 100 % upfront and even this is not working becuase people want to pay more to move up the list and not have to wait 2-3 months for me to get ot them.

The only thing helping me get by is the stock shortage

When the supplier calls to say my stuff has arrived early, I curse them because they put more pressure on me.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    It's times like this that seperate the people who take note of the writing on the wall and adapt and move with the times, to those who think following the same ol same ol thing they been doing year after year are going to fail.

If you are importing solar equipment at the moment, you should be a millionare within a couple of months, if not, you doing something wrong.

I had to register for vat by March this year already, and I am not even importing.