1/ Basic solar design, including suggestions for desgn software.

2/ Advanced installation guide to earthing and bonding, types of ground options including all the relevant regualtions.

3/ A quick basic guide to surge and lightning protection and when it is required.

What I dont need is basic electrical training. I need it to be specific to solar PV installations.

4/ Advanced guidelines for safe installation of the equipment, panels, inverter and battery.

Which includes all the relevant SANS regulations required for solar installations, including any regulations in the pipeline.

Earth neutral bonding, safe locations for lithium batteries, etc.

5/ Sunsynk specific setup training, covering advanced setup of the inveter and batteries all the way up to 50 KVA, advanced training for software portal and app.

To include challenges installers face when trying to setup the systems. what to do and not to do, like creating a common bus for a 50 kva unit. Setting up parallel inverters and batteries. the warranty proccess, battery frimware upgrades and all that stuff.

6/ SSEG registration, what is expected, who should register, what size equipment should be reigistered. What role each person plays in the registration process, the customer, the installer, the elctrician, the engineer, etc.

I dont need someone to tell me how to screw a hook into a batten, I have completed 11 installations, so why do I need training, because I am wasting far too much time trying to suck information out of people. Iam looking for an advance dcourse that would fill in the gaps.

I am onto my 11 install and still not sure that I am doing it right, it doesnt help that the regualtions are outdated and ther eis no light at the end of the tunnel.

The questions I ask myslef, are the batteries in a safe location, is the earth bond relay the correct method or should I have done a permanant bond (what is the regulations?), have I provided the customer with a safe isolating proceedure, the correct information with regards to information of how to deal with a fire if the battery explodes, what type of fire extinguisher should be used if they need to deal with a small fire. People make out like lithium batteries are so dangeorus, yet people are installing them in bedroom, lounge, kitchen, under stairwels and in the roof space, half a meter AFFL right in fornt of where the vehicles parks with no barrier. Thank goodenss these batteries are not dangerous and arnt going to blow and burn your house down.

We are going to be moving onto EV installtion soon and I cant even get the solar system right yet.