Thread: what's the go to Lithium battery that's been used thats reliable.

Thanks

Lightbulb what's the go to Lithium battery that's been used thats reliable.

Hi All,

im looking to install a lithium battery for my current 5kva Axpert inverter.

what makes and model do you recommend?

ive been looking at the Revo R100 and the Dyness BX51100 im sure there are more.

dyness says 5 years warranty but if register then additional 5 to make 10 but seen some guys register and it says from 4 to 5 and not you now have 10 years, not sure if its a good or problem batt

seen lots of complaints about the after service from Hubble

im looking for a good reliable battery with at least 10 years guaranty warranty and wont cost a arm and leg if need to send in for repairs.

any advice will be helpful and if you know where to get

thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    A primary consideration is that the inverter is compatible with the battery's Battery Management System (BMS).

I have no complaints about my Dyness batteries, but I have them hooked up onto Growatt inverters. I have no experience with Dyness to Axpert compatibility.

Thanks
    Thanks,

ive been considering the RCT bms communication device. this communicates to the Axpert inverter and allows the lithium battery BMS to communicate

which Dyness do you have, ive been wanting the BX51100 but seen lots on users take the BX48100 so 15s instead of the 16s
    my worry is this is a made in china battery but suppose most stuff is made their and its said 5 year warranty and extra 5 if you register it but seen some of the registration form it said 4 to 5 years

if you have an issue with the battery is it local or needs to be sent to China at what cost

not to sure how good and reliable this battery is. i do like the look of it

been debating between this BX51100 and the Revov R100 the Dyness is R1500 more.

Thanks
    Hi!Have a nice day!If you still have a need now,I would like to recommend VNICE this company.VNICE is a lithium battery manufacturer dedicated to building the safest lithium battery in the world,if you have any problems with the battery,their engineer will provide you a perfect solution.
    Last edited by Dave A; 01-Sep-23 at 07:10 AM.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    I am busy with a project which has a Dyness BX51100, and a axpert type inverter.

I wouldnt recommend using a Dyness with a axpert type inverter,if you are using solar assistant.

Not because either are "bad", just that they may not the best solution for the application.

The ideal setup would be to have an inverter which communicates with the battery BMS.

If you dont have a direct comms cable between the battery and inverter, then it would be advisable to use an inverter and battery which is compatible with solar assistant. I have been using solar assistant for a couple of years, they have good support and the software works. I battled a bit in the beginning to understand how to setup solar assistant, because I opted for the software and Pi seperate. I would advise you get the complete package Pi and software togher then it is plug and play.

I highly recomend this product. Just a note, use email for support, P ierre will respond within a reasonable times frame.

https://solar-assistant.io/
    Comments are my opinion, unless regulations are attached to support the comment. This is social media, not a court room.