Thread: Let's Win The Daily Lotto - Daily Lotto Experiment

Thanks

Let's Win The Daily Lotto - Daily Lotto Experiment

Idea Behind the Daily Lotto Experiment

I hope to find people/groups that will purchase lotto tickets by themselves, using the numbers I provide. I will choose a little over 10% of all possible numerical combinations available to win the South African daily lotto draws. This is likely to result in 1 jackpot winner for every 10 lottery draws ie. every 10 days. The prize money belongs to winners alone.

Why use my numbers?

By using the numbers I provide, you increase your chances significantly. If we can get 5000 people/groups to each buy R900 (for 1 month) worth of lottery tickets, then 1 of our 5000 members is likely to win the lotto every 10 days. This is simply an exciting opportunity for our members to be part of a group with many winners!

To join this experiment. I have the following guidelines:

Buy R900 worth of lotto tickets using the numbers I provide. The jackpot is between R300 000 and R600 000 each day at present.

You are required to show a picture to prove you have purchased your lotto tickets with the numbers provided.

By spending R900, you will have 10 chances of winning the lotto each day for one month.

We start when we have 5000 willing participants.

There are 376992 different possible number combinations that could win the Daily Lotto. Choosing 10% of these number combinations and using them on every draw should result in matching a jackpot winning number every 10 draws. The prize money belongs to the winners alone.

I have run a simulation using 10 winning lotto numbers on 50 000 different sets of possible numbers. This resulted in many 2,3 and 4 number winning tickets out of a total of 5 winning numbers for each draw. The 50 000 number combinations also had one 5 number jackpot winner (as expected) that matched one winning lotto draw out of the ten results that I tested.

Questions?

Thanks
    what are the numbers we have to play

Thanks
    We need 5000 members to make this interesting. It doesn’t seem to be catching on unfortunately.