I am one of those really difficult customer (P&S type ) I have been using a company to fix and service my car (out of warranty)for a couple years,who came highly recommended but after 4 months of battling with the same problem and told that the spares were not available, left messages for the owner to contact me to let me know what happening, still nothing.

Someone suggested I try C&G auto tune, I stop off and have a chat to the owner, explain my situation ( only one vehicle and I need to to get to sites etc) the next day it is booked in, not 2 weeks or a month later.

I decided to see if this company could resolve ongoing issue with the clutch, understanding my challenges, a vehicle has been provided for the day while they try resolve the issue.

If you want to see how to offer real customer service, even with the challenges he faces, go watch the owner of this company how he goes about his day, offering the best customer service I have seen in a long time.

Take not of the little things, like how small the workshop and how they manage to utilise all the space and something that gets my attention is how clean it is.

https://www.cgautotune.com/