Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PV green card

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    I have a bit of experience in alternate supplies, completed a few genrator, UPS, inverter and complete solar system. I also have a bit of electrical experience in domestic, commercial and industrial.

If I can find a course which will teach me what I need to know like the correct location of lithium batteries, the difference between lightning protection and bonding for panels, etc etc, but more important brand specific training I would spend the R6k.

I am yet to talk to someone who has completed these course who can answer all the questions. I have a lot to learn, but need to find the course to spend the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_van_Zyl View Post
    Anyone new to PV and alternative energy supply. The theory was good for me, the practical I could probably have skipped but rather do both - you don't know what you don't know.

I've seen terrible work done by ie's and mie's and fantastic work by single phase sparks so I don't believe it's linked to qualification level.

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk
    Comments are my opinion, unless regulations are attached to support the comment. This is social media, not a court room.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Isetech View Post
    I have a bit of experience in alternate supplies, completed a few genrator, UPS, inverter and complete solar system. I also have a bit of electrical experience in domestic, commercial and industrial.

If I can find a course which will teach me what I need to know like the correct location of lithium batteries, the difference between lightning protection and bonding for panels, etc etc, but more important brand specific training I would spend the R6k.

I am yet to talk to someone who has completed these course who can answer all the questions. I have a lot to learn, but need to find the course to spend the money.
    Speak to Carel Ballack 0823222601 for your more specific needs. He is really down to earth and approachable , and definitely, between him and Eugene, top class

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234