Thread: A few questions about the COVID mRNA vaccines

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    I'm probably a bit over cautious when it comes to these injections that were produced in record time as far as vaccines are concerned.

I'm also reading quite a few reports of possible negative or even deadly effects from the vaccines that are presently being rolled out.

These reports are not from my buddies but from world renowned scientists and doctors with plenty degrees and decades of experience in this field. But, hey, what do they know ?

Anyway, like I said, I'm over cautious.

Peace out .. Derek.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlyn View Post
    Anyway, like I said, I'm over cautious.
    Fair enough, there is nothing wrong with that. Millions of people swear by Apple products and I won't touch them with a barge pole - we all have our fears and our choices.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Shall I post the pictures of the doctor who had the jab and ended up in ICU ... we didnt get to pray for him ... he died ... it couldnt have been the jab ... it must have been some underlying issue that killed him.

You need to do what you feel is right and stop bullying everyone else ... if you feel the right thing is to have the jab ... please do it ... nobody is stopping you and the same for anti jabbers ... it is your right to do what you feel is right without being pressured into it ... you will suffer the consequences of your actions either way.

There must be something more interesting to talk about on this forum.

Covid covid covid covid covid covid ... no wonder depression is at an all time high ... and suicide rates are going through the room.

Do what you feel is right ... get it dont get ... I dont really care ... I dont force it on my staff or anyone around me ... if they worried about others who dont have it done ... then stay away from them ...wash your hand and wear your mask or dont wear your mask ... it is that simple.

If you feel you dont want to wear a mask but have the cheek to pick on me or one of my staff members for not wearing a mask while around you ... read between the lines.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    There must be something more interesting to talk about on this forum.

Covid covid covid covid covid covid ... no wonder depression is at an all time high ... and suicide rates are going through the room.

Do what you feel is right ... get it dont get ...
    LoL....

If you don't like the topic at hand then don't participate in the conversation....don't whine about others talking about it.

NOBODY FORCES YOU TO PARTICIPATE!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    By the way ... 5 years ago I was told that I had to start using statins ... the doctor told me that it is hereditary and that it run in my family ( a load of bullshyte ... more like the biggest money making racket in the world) I took stains for 2 months ... then decided I would change my eating habits and get fit ... so I stopped taking the statins and promised my family that if the blood test results didnt change within 12 months that I would take the pills ... it caused a big problem in our family ... 12 months later I had the same 3 pages of blood tests ... I was cleared and no longer take any medication and was no longer a diabetic risk.

When I asked the doctor about it running in the family ... he still cant give me and answer.

By the way my wife was even called in to warn her that I was walking dead ... those test results were so bad ... scared the living daylights out of everyone.

While on the subject of dangerous shyte ... I was told that at my age I shouldnt be pushing my heart rate past 175 bpm ... When I showed the doctor the 198 bpm during cadence cycling session ... which by the way I completed 2 sessions back to back (its all in the mind)
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.