Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: A few questions about the COVID mRNA vaccines

Thanks
    Proffessor Edward J Steele speaks about the experimental injection and tells it like it is.

Can't cheat the universe --- so, so true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHw6zWiOv00

Derek

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    If only. The stuff actually gives me a terrible sinus headache. Its as if the alcohol goes and sits in my sinus membranes. I eventually got rid of the headache last night after 3 hours with the Tens unit strapped to my face :-)
    ClicksSaline Spray 30ml

Full disclosure 1 > i am not a doctor 2 > i don't know if it does anything 3 > it works for me it may not work for you. Sorry but as we all know we have or local resident that tries to see fault in anything that we post.

Now back to what i wanted to say. I use this when i get home. It seems to work for me. i also got dreadful headaches from the chemical smells at every shop. So i grab the Saline Spray took it home and used it. Behold after and hour or so the headache cleared and i felt good. So i started to use it regularly but not excessively. Excessive use of anything is bad.

Anyhow hope this helps.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    ClicksSaline Spray 30ml

Full disclosure 1 > i am not a doctor 2 > i don't know if it does anything 3 > it works for me it may not work for you. Sorry but as we all know we have or local resident that tries to see fault in anything that we post.

Now back to what i wanted to say. I use this when i get home. It seems to work for me. i also got dreadful headaches from the chemical smells at every shop. So i grab the Saline Spray took it home and used it. Behold after and hour or so the headache cleared and i felt good. So i started to use it regularly but not excessively. Excessive use of anything is bad.

Anyhow hope this helps.
    I'll give it a try. I use a Saline nasal wash when things get really bad. (I've had 4 sinus operations so there is really very little left of my mucus membranes). Flomist is also really good. Both my daughters also get terrible sinus headaches so there is always Sinutab or something lying around the house. The thing with the Chemical headache is that nothing seems to help. It is as if the Chemical needs to work its way out of the system. Soldering, superglue, Tamiya paints and various other chemicals give me the same sort of headaches. I'm the one that works with a respirator and a fan blowing on his face all the time :-)

Thanks
    I sincerely hope that the sinus headache has subsided. Honestly, believe it or not, I do.
    Us old toppies should start a thread where we can exchange remedies for our ailments.
    I have been struggling with an eye infection for about a week now and cannot seem to shake it off.

Anyway, that's off topic.

This thread is headed A few questions about the covid mRNA vaccines.

Thats why I submitted the following youtube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHw6zWiOv00

I don't know for how much longer it will be available on youtube for obvious reasons. You know medical misinformation and all those things.

It might be interesting to hear what our brother's opinions are on Prof Edward Steele's summary of the pandemic so far.
    I found it quite thought provoking, considering his background.

Peace out .. Derek

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Interesting - He is obviously a very smart guy.

My sister lives in Sydney - I sent the link on to her - I am speaking to her tomorrow morning so I will hear what she has to say then.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Interesting - He is obviously a very smart guy.
    Exactly

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Look, I agree that there is a coverup of note. The initial Wuhan reports got squashed along with the fact the a certain government and Mr F had a looooooooong finger in the lab where it started. There were a couple of well known scientists in the beginning that said some things that got shut down very quickly. Its like 911 - The 1st reports showed reality.....then the cleanup rewrote what the entire world saw with their own eyes.

I don't have the answers - maybe vaccines work - maybe they don't - I kinda went along with the masses - Could it be a full blown 911-like scam job - for sure - I don't know one way or the other. If it is a scam-job then big pharma has the planet over a barrel.

Thanks
    My brother

From one toppie to another.

At the beginning of this " pandemic " I was scared, thanks to the MSM.
    I also sat at home for a week or so.
    I had plenty time on my hands and sat glued to the news, scared to go outside unless I wanted to die.

Then along came Prof Doloris Cahill and suggested I carry on with life because this is nothing more than flu.

Then along came Dr Rashid Buttar and challenged anyone who had covid 19 to contact him and he would hug and kiss them.

Then along came Dr Judy Mikovits and confirmed that what we are seeing is nothing more than flu.

Then along came Doctors Martin Kulldorff, Sunetra Gupta, Jay Bhattacharya and countless others who tried their best to calm the fears.

There's one thing all the above mentioned doctors have in common ..... They have been de platformed by social media platforms.

My question is simple. WHY ?

I took Prof Cahill's advice and carried on with my life as usual.
    So far, so good. I'm starting to believe what she had to say.

Peace out .. Derek.

And by the way, I wasn't lying about the eye infection.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211016_160245.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	8339
    Last edited by Derlyn; 16-Oct-21 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    There have been a few times in this thread where I have been tempted to say "Darwin is going to have the last laugh on this one."

To quote Prof Edward J Steele - "If we are wrong, we will soon be caught out by reality."
    True enough.

Parts of Australia are about to open up as they approach an 80% vaccinated population rate in many of their major centres. And as he points out, the Australians are not going to have the "naturally developed resilience" he claims is the real reason for Europe's reduced consequences of being infected in their third wave. It will be interesting to see how things play out if/when Covid infections actually do sweep naturally through the vaccinated Australian population as they haven't even had a proper "first wave" yet.

And while on that point, I also think one of the areas where the debate gets crossed up is the issue of immunity vs diminished consequence.
    Who is claiming that these vaccines provide immunity?

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Then along came Dr Judy Mikovits and confirmed that what we are seeing is nothing more than flu.
    Sorry but that is not a confirmation. It is an opinion, and a very stupid one at that. Who says stupid? I says stupid.

They have been de platformed by social media platforms.
    Because of their stupidly dangerous utterances. Not because they are clever!

Clive was found dead in bed an estimated 3 months after passing away. It's kind of difficult to know what he went through. That was during the 1st wave.

Eddie is dead. He went to hospital for something completely different and was infected and became ill with Covid 19 and passed away. It was during the 1st wave and before vaccines.

Mark is dead. He was anti vaccine and was of the firm belief that it was a bad case of flu. He was ill at home for 2 weeks before he was hospitalized because his oxygen saturation levels were consistently below 70%, and dropping. He was inn ICU for a further 5 weeks before he suddenly passed away. That was during the 3rd wave.

A different Mark was infected in the 2nd wave. Plenty of comorbidities; he has had three heart attacks, a double bypass and an artificial aortic valve. He has had flu before. Ask him if this disease was like a bad case of flu. I warn you that he is a very large chap (not fat) and you might wish you had a very bad case of flu instead.

Alvin was infected during the 3rd wave. His age group became eligible for the vaccine after he was infected by his brother. His brother died first. Alvin followed weeks later. All in all Alvin was in ICU for 5 weeks. By the time of his passing, his lungs and kidneys were severely damaged.

Cedric also became infected in the 2nd wave. After recovering and being discharged, he was back in ICU after 48 hours and this time for 3 weeks. He has some lung damage that will take about two years to repair, if it does. He is now fully vaccinated.

Kobus also became infected at the same time. He had less of weight problem and eventually made a full recovery. He too is now fully vaccinated.

Frank, who is the fittest man I know, was infected in the 2nd wave. Although he was never hospitalized he will tell you it is easily the worst infection he has ever experienced. He is still an anti vaxxer because, paradoxically, he has a general fear of the vaccine.

Michelle and her hubby were infected in the 3rd wave. Her hubby recovered. Michelle was discharged from hospital with pulmonary fibrosis. That condition is so severe that she is permanently on oxygen.

Madeleine, a colleague, was infected in the 1st wave and has made some degree of recovery, but is beset by so called long covid issues.

My sister was infected in the 2nd wave but was miraculously asymptomatic.

With the exception of my sister, every one of these people will clobber you if you imply that Covid is like flu, even bad flu.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast