Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Denied petrol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    Have you noticed that nobody gets the flu or cartches a cold anymore? Is it because of social distancing and wearing masks to stop the spread when sneezing?
    In my humble opinion, no.

If a mask can prevent the flu virus from spreading, why then does it not prevent tipkaf from spreading ?

Peace out ... Derek.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlyn View Post
    In my humble opinion, no.

If a mask can prevent the flu virus from spreading, why then does it not prevent tipkaf from spreading ?

Peace out ... Derek.
    What the F... is tipkaf?

You keep referring to this word?

I have never ever heard anybody use this word nor seen it used anywhere?

3. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (28-Mar-21)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    What the F... is tipkaf?

You keep referring to this word?

I have never ever heard anybody use this word nor seen it used anywhere?
    The illness previously known as flu. tipkaf.

Like Blurock said. You never hear or see anyone having flu anymore.

It's now called something else.

Peace out .. Derek

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    You say this in one post:

"If a mask can prevent the flu virus from spreading, why then does it not prevent tipkaf from spreading ?"

Then you say this in another:

"The illness previously known as flu. tipkaf."

....ja well no fine...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    A while back we had a situation where a customer just wanted to be right regardless of facts, or the fact he owed us a large amount of money. He dreamed up every situation so that he doesn't have to pay. However normally we ask a deposit and it covered 90% of the cost. So the amount lost in this situation was still harsh BUT we could handle it.

A few days later he came back and wanted more work done. Now we just stated that they are still owing and no work will be done. He then said he will take it some place else. Well good luck with that... A few days later my competition phoned me ask me about this customer. The order was really large AND they don't charge a deposit and that is dangerous. So i told them that this customer still owed us money. He then stopped the work and phoned the customer and told them to come and pay a deposit of 50% first. Now this time around he didn't want to pay the deposit and used all kinds of excuses, most of it "made up" and that is the point to this story.

See the moment they call something by another name, somehow magically it doesn't "work that way anymore" it doesn't play by the rules. Giving it some other strange name justify their actions and so on and so forth. In the end this customer had to come back to us, paid us in full because every call i got from my competitors i just told them the customer did owe us money. So regardless of his name calling and attitude and all that, he had to come back and do the right thing.

This virus is deadly it claimed a lot of lives and precautionary steps is a must to keep everyone safe. The sad part here is, we have to tell a 62 year old why a mask is important. Why being in public without one is dangerous and basically against the law. i mean really? i still can't believe it.

This pandemic is going to stay with us for a long time. Its not going away unless people start working towards that goal. One would think that advancements in communication and social media should aid us in this time. It really should be humanity against this pandemic and yet we still somehow ended up fighting amongst ourselves rather then taking on this pandemic.

I am sure everyone saw the YouTube videos of grownups behaving like children in places of business. Well at this point it is clear, you can call this pandemic anything else, get clever names for it that no one understands just to feel superior BUT like the customer i had in the above situation, eventually they had to come back pay us the money. Why? Because regardless of their justification the facts stood firm and they couldn't change it. They knew they where in the wrong.

In the end of the day this pandemic is real. It is dangerous, it is deadly.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    A while back we had a situation where a customer just wanted to be right regardless of facts, or the fact he owed us a large amount of money. He dreamed up every situation so that he doesn't have to pay. However normally we ask a deposit and it covered 90% of the cost. So the amount lost in this situation was still harsh BUT we could handle it.

A few days later he came back and wanted more work done. Now we just stated that they are still owing and no work will be done. He then said he will take it some place else. Well good luck with that... A few days later my competition phoned me ask me about this customer. The order was really large AND they don't charge a deposit and that is dangerous. So i told them that this customer still owed us money. He then stopped the work and phoned the customer and told them to come and pay a deposit of 50% first. Now this time around he didn't want to pay the deposit and used all kinds of excuses, most of it "made up" and that is the point to this story.

See the moment they call something by another name, somehow magically it doesn't "work that way anymore" it doesn't play by the rules. Giving it some other strange name justify their actions and so on and so forth. In the end this customer had to come back to us, paid us in full because every call i got from my competitors i just told them the customer did owe us money. So regardless of his name calling and attitude and all that, he had to come back and do the right thing.

This virus is deadly it claimed a lot of lives and precautionary steps is a must to keep everyone safe. The sad part here is, we have to tell a 62 year old why a mask is important. Why being in public without one is dangerous and basically against the law. i mean really? i still can't believe it.

This pandemic is going to stay with us for a long time. Its not going away unless people start working towards that goal. One would think that advancements in communication and social media should aid us in this time. It really should be humanity against this pandemic and yet we still somehow ended up fighting amongst ourselves rather then taking on this pandemic.

I am sure everyone saw the YouTube videos of grownups behaving like children in places of business. Well at this point it is clear, you can call this pandemic anything else, get clever names for it that no one understands just to feel superior BUT like the customer i had in the above situation, eventually they had to come back pay us the money. Why? Because regardless of their justification the facts stood firm and they couldn't change it. They knew they where in the wrong.

In the end of the day this pandemic is real. It is dangerous, it is deadly.
    Eish !

I am now being compared to a disgruntled client.
    Couldn't you come up with anything better.
    Maybe some stats on mask wearing which is the subject of this debate.

You would have noticed that not once during this debate have I tried to get anyone not to wear a mask.
    It is your decision whether you wear a mask .
    It is my decision whether I wear one.

My parting shot:

Sweden

1. No lockdown.
    2. No draconian manditory mask wearing regulations.
    3. Schools not closed.
    4. Businesses not closed.
    5. No mask wearing in schools.
    6. No ruined economy.
    7. No excess deaths recorded during the last 12 months in Sweden.

What sayeth you ?

Sorry, I do not need one person who has been brainwashed by the MSM to try and get me to wear one
    when the whole of Sweden has shown me that it aint necessary.

Peace out .. Derek

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    This is going in painful circles - round and round and round!!!!!!

9. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (29-Mar-21)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    This is going in painful circles - round and round and round!!!!!!
    Don't worry Adrian

I said it was my parting shot.

Peace out ... Derek The end. Hope it made for some good entertainment.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Yea i have hoped to end this now for a while but yea here we are...

As for me not taking time to bring you facts, well in your own words:

It really is not necessary to do a search on your side of the coin. It is pushed down everyones throats 24/7 by the MSM.
    You made it very clear you are not interested.

But yea i digress, Enjoy your life, and do what is right for you. Just remember consequences are a thing.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Eish !

I am now being compared to a disgruntled client.
    Couldn't you come up with anything better.

You would have noticed that not once during this debate have I tried to get anyone not to wear a mask.
    It is your decision whether you wear a mask .
    It is my decision whether I wear one.

My parting shot:

Sweden

1. No lockdown.
    2. No draconian manditory mask wearing regulations.
    3. Schools not closed.
    4. Businesses not closed.
    5. No mask wearing in schools.
    6. No ruined economy.
    7. No excess deaths recorded during the last 12 months in Sweden.

What sayeth you ?

Sorry, I do not need one person who has been brainwashed by the MSM to try and get me to wear one
    when the whole of Sweden has shown me that it aint necessary.

Peace out .. Derek
    It depends on which article you wish to select as your reference.

Check here Why Sweden is failing at Covid-19, despite its neighbours’ success
    Sweden baffled much of the world – and its neighbours - by not imposing a lockdown at the start of the Covid-19 pandemic.

It reversed tack in December last year.

By that time, however, its death rate per capita was one of the highest in the world, and it had three times more confirmed Covid-19 cases than Denmark, nine times more cases than Finland and six times the cases of Norway.

Dewan says that Sweden’s initial strategy was more than a failed policy decision – it was due to a belief in Swedish exceptionalism.
    or here - COVID-19 and the Swedish enigma
    The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences' independent review of the available evidence
    validates WHO's recommendations to keep a physical distance, wear a face mask, keep rooms ventilated, avoid crowds, and practise good hand and respiratory hygiene.
    However, not until Dec 18, 2020, did the government give directives to start to translate more of these recommendations into practice including the use of face masks,
    as the trajectory of rapidly rising cases and deaths continues and intensive-care facilities and the health-care professionals are stretched to the limits in many regions in Sweden.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

13. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (29-Mar-21)

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast