Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Denied petrol

Thanks
    https://jermwarfare.com/blog/judy-mikovits-viruses

Me thinks she knows what she's talking about.

What do you think ?

Peace out ... Derek

Gold Member
    Thanks

Gold Member
    Thanks

Gold Member
    Thanks
    This is particularly relevant:

So, all in all Mikovits has form as a serial scientific fantasist who has consistently made unsubstantiated claims about mouse retroviruses as the cause of a number of human diseases. The only “evidence” ever published by her was unequivocally shown to stem from laboratory contamination and explicit fabrication of data. She was never a leading researcher in the field; her doctoral studies were only very minor contributions to the field and until the XMRV debacle, very few had ever heard of her. Her subsequent “research” took advantage of people desperate to have an explanation for their debilitating symptoms, giving them false hope and many a false narrative where they are the victims of a massive medical cover up. In doing so, she also trashed the reputation of her former mentor, Frank Ruscetti. Her reappearance now as an apparently maligned “scientific leader” challenging the orthodoxy on vaccines and COVID-19 would be a source of eye-rolling were she not being taken seriously by countless Internet warriors posting and reposting the trailer for Plandemic. Her claims have been picked up by right-wing commentators in the United States desperate to show that the lockdown measures taken against COVID-19 are a pernicious over-reaction designed to damage President Trump, whose inconsistent handling of the crisis has garnered a huge amount of criticism. In doing so, she is playing with fire in the heightened atmosphere of our “fake news” era. It is incumbent on scientists to call this out for what it is: fabricated nonsense. There is no legitimate debate to be had on these issues, and any credence given to these dangerous conspiracies will lead to even greater suffering resulting from COVID-19. Steer well clear of Plandemic and the claims of Judy Mikovits.

Author Disclosure Statement
    No competing financial interests exist.

Funding Information
    This work was supported by a Wellcome Trust Senior Fellowship WT098049AIA to SJDN.

* https://scienceblogs.com/erv

Gold Member
    Thanks
    It just gets worse...

Judy Mikovits
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Judy Mikovits
    Born Judy Anne Mikovits
    1957 or 1958 (age 62–63)[1]
    Nationality American
    Alma mater University of Virginia
    Occupation Former biochemistry research scientist,[2][3][4]
    author of conspiracy literature[5]
    Known for Anti-vaccine activism,
    promotion of conspiracy theories,
    scientific misconduct
    Judy Anne Mikovits (born 1957 or 1958) is an American former research scientist who is known for her discredited medical claims, such as that murine endogenous retroviruses are linked to chronic fatigue syndrome. As an outgrowth of these claims, she has engaged in anti-vaccination activism, promoted conspiracy theories, and been accused of scientific misconduct. She has made false claims about vaccines, COVID-19 and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), among others.

As research director of CFS research organization Whittemore Peterson Institute (WPI) from 2006 to 2011, Mikovits led an effort that reported in 2009 that a retrovirus known as xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus (XMRV) was associated with CFS and might have a causal role. However, following widespread criticism, the paper was retracted on December 22, 2011, by the journal Science. In November 2011, she was arrested and held on charges that she stole laboratory notebooks and a computer from WPI, but she was released after five days and the charges were later dropped.

In 2020, Mikovits promoted conspiracy theories about the COVID-19 pandemic via the internet video Plandemic, which made claims that are either false, or not based on scientific evidence.

Thanks
    Thank you Andromeda

I suppose each one has his or her opinion.

Wouldn't take Wikipedia too seriously. They cannot even make up their mind when she was born.
    Most people with Wikipedia pages will tell you the load of bull on their page.

Anyway, what she said in this interview with Jeremy sounded quite convincing, but then again, I'm just a sparkie.

This is what a couple of other people have to say about her:

PRAISE FOR PLAGUE OF CORRUPTION

"One of the main problems of our time is the public loss of confidence in the scientific community because of a too often corrupt coalition of governmental and corporate entities. Judy Mikovits's and Kent Heckenlively's book delves into the midst of this rampant corruption, which hides from the public scientific truths which might go against these corporate economic interests."
    —Dr. Luc Montagnier, 2008 Nobel Laureate for the isolation of the HIV retrovirus

"Kent Heckenlively and Judy Mikovits are the new dynamic duo fighting corruption in science."
    —Ben Garrison, America's #1 political satirist

"What this book teaches you more than anything else is that science is a dangerous game. The notion that science is precise and unambiguous is wrong. When there is doubt, there is the potential for powerful interested parties to make life miserable for a scientist with integrity. Throughout the book, intrigue is seamlessly intertwined with fascinating revelations about the still poorly understood science behind the potential role of retroviruses in mysterious debilitating diseases like chronic fatigue syndrome and autism."
    —Dr. Stephanie Seneff, Senior Research Scientist, MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory

"The breathtaking story of an extraordinary scientist who discovered the most likely cause of chronic fatigue syndrome, only to witness a cover-up and character assassination emanating from the highest levels of the scientific community. An incisive critique of what's wrong with science today, and yet a hopeful portrait of how science still has the means to find the truth. It leaves you overwhelmed by the insidious methods and players corrupting science, but hopeful for truth-seekers in the scientific community like Dr. Mikovits who are persevering against all odds."
    —J.B. Handley, co-founder of Generation Rescue and author of How to End the Autism Epidemic

Couple of big names there, brother.

Peace out .. Derek

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Everyday I go to work I see less and less people wearing a chin guard ... less and less hand cleaning ... more and more people leaning against counters ... shopping centres full to capacity ques of people standing literally on top of each other ... most places have stopped the ridiculous temp checking ( lots of people made a few million out of temp devices ... what a joke) its like ads on youtube ...just wasting another 10 seconds of your precious time ... food outlets full of people spitting at each other without their chin guards.

How many people reading this thread wear a mask when they arent a shopping mall or places were they are not forced to wear one by law?

I am not even going to start with the crap ... people are spraying on their hands ... do you really spray the contents from a bottle which you have no idea what is actually in the bottle?

The one thing I am very happy to see ... people starting to shake hands and hug each again ... fist bumping and elbow tapping ... really ... rather go wash your hands before and after with the liquid used in spray bottles (have you smelt some of that shyte)

I am not saying washing your hands is a bad thing ... I just dont use a liquid from an unkown source ... I carry baby wipes and my own hand cleaner.

My favourite is the people who spend more time worrying about who is washing hands and wearing a mask than actually doing what they set out to do
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    This thread is getting so boring as everyone has an opinion without any substantial facts. Not even the renowned scientists are sure about what they are dealing with, as not enough research and testing had been done.
    All we know is that the virus is highly contagious as is now happening in India and that people are being affected differently. Some die and some don't. There is so much bullshit flying around, you should make up your own mind whether you want to wear a mask or not, and whether you want to be inoculated or not.
    Please can we close this thread now.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

9. Thanks given for this post:

adrianh (29-Apr-21)

Thanks
    This thread is getting so boring as everyone has an opinion without any substantial facts. Not even the renowned scientists are sure about what they are dealing with, as not enough research and testing had been done.

I disagree. There are multitudes of renowned scientists who know exactly what they are dealing with but are silenced and de platformed because they are not interested in following the "kroon".

There is so much bullshit flying around.

You are correct. That's because the truth is being suppressed at all costs.

You should make up your own mind whether you want to wear a mask or not.

I agree 100%, but due to the draconian rules and regulations, you are not allowed to, unless of course you are like me.

I'm catching plenty shad here between 2 and 4am. That's the best time for them here. Unfortunately I'm busy breaking the law. I hope I am forgiven.

Yep. Let's close this thread.

Cheers and peace out ... Derek

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    ...round and round we go......getting our last justification in...

OK....so are are everybody going to go around in 5 more circles getting their last words in as well....

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast