Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
I respect people who stand up for their religion and principles. I do however hate it when people use religion to hoodwink believers into some scheme from which only they will benefit and stuff the rest. I am therefore shocked and amazed at your request, as you have been touting for investments into your "organization" to save the future of South Africa and to make it a world leader.

You have claimed and I quote;

Do you realize that China has virtually killed our textile industry? Do you realize that thousands of workers have lost their jobs in textiles? Do you know that our very competent textile industry is battling to recover with some assistance from a few retail chains. Now you want assistance by selling "shares" in a pie in the sky idea and to import from China.

How do you want to make South Africa a world leader by investing in Chinese textiles. Landing it here and selling at a profit with other people's money! And possible at the cost of more South African jobs!

Your obvious lack of business acumen and pie in the sky ideas reminds me of similar MLM or pyramid schemes. I pray that God will open your eyes as this is certainly not a Godly project.
An industry quote:
Many challenges have impacted the South African clothing and textile industry since the transition to democracy occurred in the 1990s. Higher wages and lower demand have caused a steady decline in employment opportunities. The industry has averaged a job loss of about 4,000 people per year.

Cheap imports have also made it difficult for industry professionals to be competitive. Import increases from China, in particular, have been devastating. Some years saw import growth of more than 700%.
I watched the textile and shoe manufacturing industries fall apart in Cape Town. I know a lady that went to work at the textile factory one day and it was closed - no warning, no nothing - everybody were forced to go home and never return. I did some work for a shoe manufacturer - they did many branded shoes for big retailers like Edgars....they are also long gone. I know two mom & pop shoe manufacturers in Cape Town - they used to sell at the Waterfront and flea markets....with Covid-19 they also closed down.