A question for all the smart IT guys.

After my recent incident with a gmail account being stolen (my own fault for being too relaxed about security) ...it is time to start putting safrty features in place ...starting with 2 step verification.

I have downloaded windows 10 pro ... yse my computer has slowed down ...after watching a few videos ....i will tweat the system ...upgrade to 8 gig of ram instead of 4 ... and i plan to replace the hard drive with an SSD ... it has an intel i5

The first question do i encrypt the drives?

Is it a good idea to lock the drive ? (a feature offered in windows 10 pro)

There is a list of security features under security security ...do they work or is it better to get external security?

There is a feature account protection which has to be activated ...do i activate it or get third party protection ?

I have installed and run CCleaner ...which seems to detect loads of internet cache files and stuff ... if i run this program once a month it should be ok ?

I have installed malwarebytes ...but after doing a bit of research ...it seems ther eare better products ... any suggestions ? I scanned the laptop and only 7 items were detected and 6 of the 7 look like windows programs and as expected notificatication popped up to warn me that the windows programs were deactivated.

Then we move onto CCTV ...alarm systems etc which are accesssable from remote locations ... what type of security would be advisable for this stuff ... also taking into account team viewer ...zoom and linking your phone and just so many other access points to hack ?