Thread: Error codes in U-Filing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Hi Guys I actually got this error sorted today, here is what I did after trying to sort it out for over 4 years. Numerous visits to the UIF departments and the Head office in Pretoria. Countless emails and phone calls went unanswered. I again went to the Head Office at 230 Lilian Ngoyi Street Pretoria CBD the Nedbank building. Upon arriving the receptionist Mhpo said 'what you still haven't resolved this issue. wait here" she said, she went upstairs and then after the person she spoke to called me, and we chatted for about 3 minutes - she then came down took a copy of the Co reg Ck docs and went back upstairs. before she left, I checked the system again and lo and behold I could access the employees. then she brought the CK doc back and asked me to log out and back in again, and I have full access. The issue was that because the employer had 2 "Companies" her personal and Business ones on the same profile, it was giving this error UFL1020. They fixed it in about ten minutes.
    By the way, the person I was trying to resolve this through Oriyet Poovan was not in the office today, so I asked for a manager or someone else who could help me. I am glad I did!

2. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (25-May-24)