Lets hear what you have planned for the new year and what you plan to improve or change going forward.

With just over a year to go... i need to start looking at a new goal... new venture etc... i need to find something that gets me up in the morning... makes me want to go to work.

I want to start going looking back at what i would have changed if i could.

To start with technology has come so far ...why are we still battling to get money out of customers... its not like they send the cheque in the mail which had a bad habit of getting lost.

I want to find a job card system which is simple and easy to use ...covers the labour and material ...plus travelling etc ... so when i arrive on site the customer/ company is aware ...and before i leave the job card must be completed and handed to the customer with the invoice...ready for payment to be made... i believe this is one of the biggest downfalls in small business run by tradesmen.

I want to find a way to get small companies to work with each other and not against each other... one of the downfalls to many small operations... is one day you have no work then the next day you have more than you can handle... if we could find a way to bring everyone together to tackle bigger projects when required ... i have done this for many years ...big companies get me in when they get a little behind... but as with all of us little guys ...my other customers take a knock... i have tried sub contractors in the past with little success... however i have a solution.