I am a registered structural pest control operator under the act 36 of 1947.

I use gastoxin for mole control in my business am I allowed to offer my customers a DIY option where we sell the gastoxin to them, in the same sealed container as I purchase it.

Do I need an additional license to sell the gastoxin and if so who do I contact for this license