Can anyone please assist me?

I am redoing our invoices and statements in forms designer on Pastel V14
I have saved the format files as following in the specified location:

\\SERVER\Pastel14\Custom\Forms
- csdocsp.enz
- csdocpdfsp.enz
- CSSTMHSP.enz
- CSSTMHPDFSP.enz

The company logo has also been saved in the same folder location.

I have a few hiccups:
1. While processing a customer quote and printing the quote directly from pastel, the quote does not have the following details on it:
- Account Code
- Customer Name
- Total Incl Amount
I have checked this and it is definitely suppose to print as per the design. The customer invoice actually does print all these details as is supposed to.

2. Also when processing customer invoices and printing from here directly. I need to manually select the "use custom layout" in order for the invoice to print correctly.

3. If I go to view/customers/print document/tax invoice then select an invoice and choose PDF option, the invoice does not print in the correct format at all. The borders, logo, everything is lost.

4. My statements are working 100% correctly. I can view them in pdf and via email it prints in the correct format. Even viewing it on screen, it still is in the correct format.

5. Viewing any customer documents on screen again the entire design is lost, no borders, no logo, etc.

I am not sure what is causing this, is it my file location, file name, or something else??? Would really appreciate assistance on this matter.

Thank you,
Cilly