Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: New uFiling Website

Thanks
    I was going great guns, clicking "view" on each grey month, then clicking "open deceleration" then "calculate returns" and it would turn green. This went well for 2013 up to April 2017, now when I view that deceleration, and all after that it, says I have zero employees???! Logged out and in a few times, same thing - then suddenly they have all gone to grey again. I am giving up.

I saw somewhere on DOL Facebook page that one can just pay direct via EFT with your UIF number as reference - but then there is no decoration? Has anyone done this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    I received this message from Debbie this morning (unprompted I must add, which impresses me some) -

My suggestion for now then is - hold on for this new build deployment before doing anything radical. Let's see what gets fixed first.
    Anymore feed back from Debbie?

Still battling to do declarations when you had employees terminated, work well if employees was not terminated
    Feed back from UIF non-existence referred to technical team

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Hi Braam. Have you gone to the "view declarations" and "calculate declarations" to see that you have no red boxes there? They have this system now which will not allow you to pay the latest until all the previous ones are sorted (all green) even if the fault is theirs. I think that they are shooting themselves in the foot with that kind of thinking ... but they must believe that there is a good reason to do that. If everything is clear you can submit the declaration from that screen and you should be able to pay.
    Hi Mike, I have gone to the "calculate declarations". I have one red box. The rest are all grey. I selected it - I selected submit and then I selected to pay. This took me to the Capture Payments site. On this page, it says "no records found". How do I pay this outstanding return? I have captured my bank details in my profile.

Regards
    Braam

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertievn View Post
    Anymore feed back from Debbie?
    I got this message on 26th April -
    Just to keep you up to date, the team has found a discrepancy with one of your employees which is creating issues and they are currently in the process of resolving this.
    To be honest I think the outstanding problems relate to more than one employee.

I'm keeping track of progress for a couple of companies. It seems in both instances all the employees that have been employed within the past 5 years in both companies has been added. However, the "system" has failed to record any of the terminations.

In one I've been chipping away at terminations and adding staff remuneration records for February and March 2019 (as all previous returns were submitted in the old uFiling system).

In the other I've done nothing - everything there is what has been generated via the "system". And it's a disaster...

To be honest, I'm losing faith they're going to be able to apply universal fixes that are going to solve everyone's problems as a result.

Thanks
    Hi Braam. You have to "Calculate Declarations" AGAIN after submitting to see if it has been accepted. If it has ... it will turn green and then you can pay.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SCW View Post
    I was going great guns, clicking "view" on each grey month, then clicking "open deceleration" then "calculate returns" and it would turn green. This went well for 2013 up to April 2017, now when I view that deceleration, and all after that it, says I have zero employees???! Logged out and in a few times, same thing - then suddenly they have all gone to grey again. I am giving up.

I saw somewhere on DOL Facebook page that one can just pay direct via EFT with your UIF number as reference - but then there is no decoration? Has anyone done this?
    Yes you can pay direct via eft , you can submit UI19 forms for period you pay

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TravisZA View Post
    I also have a second question...has anyone successfully bulk uploaded?

1.) I'm getting an error on the UIF contribution...I enter in 297.44 however I get an error of different calculated amounts?
    2.) Can you only do one month at a time?
    Anyone?

Thanks
    Does anyone know who to contact to find ot if we are supposed to add our employee declaration on the new site.
    I would also like to know how I am supposed to record payments.
    The new site is really scary as it almost looks like I have never paid uif....

Thanks
    Hi Mike

I'm having a look today - thought it might be quicker as it's a public holiday but it really isn't!

Ok, with it being May 1st, I've just added in the correct hours and pay for April - 201904 to 201904. Now it's giving me a red box saying that 201905 is outstanding. So the way I'm understanding it now is that the contribution due in May is for April's hours/pay? I'm trying to remember if this was the same way on the old system?

So, I'm going to go back in, and update it as above, with the contribution due each month for the previous month! The more I think about it, it does make sense but just the way the system is set up seems to complicate it - or it could just be me!

I liked the old system - it worked!

Have a good day anyone reading this!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexter12 View Post
    Hi Mike

I'm having a look today - thought it might be quicker as it's a public holiday but it really isn't!

Ok, with it being May 1st, I've just added in the correct hours and pay for April - 201904 to 201904. Now it's giving me a red box saying that 201905 is outstanding. So the way I'm understanding it now is that the contribution due in May is for April's hours/pay? I'm trying to remember if this was the same way on the old system?

So, I'm going to go back in, and update it as above, with the contribution due each month for the previous month! The more I think about it, it does make sense but just the way the system is set up seems to complicate it - or it could just be me!

I liked the old system - it worked!

Have a good day anyone reading this!
    The April 2019 declaration is for April hours paid and must be paid by th 7th of next month, the May 2019 declaration is for May 2019 hours and paid for and must be paid by 7th of June

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast