Thread: How to make South Africa prosperous?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum Member
    Thanks
    In my opinion

Zero tolerance to petty crime
    similar to - if you look after the Cents the Rand's will take care of themselves.
    Many moons ago, a mate from the wrong side of the line in Glasgow said that the problem in the country is we used to have an argument and throw a punch , now the knives are coming out , if you don't put a stop to it the guns will come out - We all know how that has gone.
    In the same conversation he said there is no policing/consequence for going through an orange robot , it will not be long when red will be ignored.We all know how that has gone.

Radical improvement of the education system starting at Grade R and concentrating on mathematics and not the wishy washy maths literacy.
    If we have a nation that is strong in Maths they will automatically have strong logical thought process to solving the problems we face.
    I have found that employing people with a strong maths mark have the ability to see a problem , break it down into manageable steps and solve each piece of the puzzle.The weaker or non existent maths mind becomes overwhelmed with the problem in front of them and does not seem to be able to get the problem solved without roping in an excessive amount of people and time.
    When I talk problem , I do not mean mathematical problem, but any problem.
    They do also not buckle under pressure , because there is no pressure as everything is solvable

If we strengthen those 2 weaknesses and throw them at any problem we have discussed or read about in the past week - Will there still be a problem ?

2. Thank given for this post:

arabianmaiden (16-Apr-19), Blurock (07-Oct-18)