Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CIPC services

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    OK that makes sense. So how does enhanced processing work? Assuming I am submitting an annual return for a client? Would I be able to do that from my account. Surely i will need some sort of authorisation to update client information at CIPC.

Apologies for all the questions just trying to get to the bottom of what I need to do.

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Yes you ca submit that from your account.

Actually no you don't. If you alter any information relating to the company or it's directors via the annual return, it will not be effective until the appropriate amendment has been done. All you can actually do is submit the turnover and pay the duty.

By enhanced processing I mean that most amendments will be immediate. Take a director appointment as an example; normally you will submit it, receive a CoR39 request which must be signed by at least one director, then you send that back including certified copies of ID's, minutes of shareholder or directors meeting and notice thereof, and a mandate authorising you to do the submission. Then in a few days you receive a new CoR39.

Third party processing is immediate. I presume this to mean that the documentation is not submitted. However you should still make sure it exists and is correct, because that is a requirement in the Act.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Yes you ca submit that from your account.

Actually no you don't. If you alter any information relating to the company or it's directors via the annual return, it will not be effective until the appropriate amendment has been done. All you can actually do is submit the turnover and pay the duty.

By enhanced processing I mean that most amendments will be immediate. Take a director appointment as an example; normally you will submit it, receive a CoR39 request which must be signed by at least one director, then you send that back including certified copies of ID's, minutes of shareholder or directors meeting and notice thereof, and a mandate authorising you to do the submission. Then in a few days you receive a new CoR39.

Third party processing is immediate. I presume this to mean that the documentation is not submitted. However you should still make sure it exists and is correct, because that is a requirement in the Act.
    That now makes sense. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks

CIPC third party registration and services

Hi i would like to be CIPC third party but about the requirement, what if i buy the scanner and thereafter Cipc doesn't take me in as a third party? 2nd question: Does CIPC provide you with clients to help or you find yourself? 3rd question: How much will CIPC pay me as CIPC third party? I thank you in advance.

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Being a 3rd party simply entails signing up and having the scanner available.
    2nd Question - No they don't.
    3rd Question - Nothing.

Thanks
    Thanx @Andromeda

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12