Thread: State capture or not?

Gold Member
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    When JZ stated that he wanted sight of all the witness's submissions and to interview the witnesses before he would make a submission, I confess I took that as a clear signal that there was fire behind the smoke. As a minimum, this indicates he was unwilling to give full and frank disclosure as he was aware of events that would indicate a problem...

Of course, before the press could pick on this glaring sign, Pravin got hit with fraud charges - so the media's focus shifted.

Coincidence?
    Or has the office the the National Prosecution Authority also been captured?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    When JZ stated that he wanted sight of all the witness's submissions and to interview the witnesses before he would make a submission, I confess I took that as a clear signal that there was fire behind the smoke. As a minimum, this indicates he was unwilling to give full and frank disclosure as he was aware of events that would indicate a problem...

Of course, before the press could pick on this glaring sign, Pravin got hit with fraud charges - so the media's focus shifted.

Coincidence?
    Or has the office the the National Prosecution Authority also been captured?
    I think the NPA has been captured, and in my opinion, No 1 was already planning for the future by the selection of the NPA and Hawks chiefs. He is setting up the positions so that when he moves out of the No 1 position, the fraud charges get squashed by his appointments, and hopefully disappear under the radar.
    Last edited by Justloadit; 03-Nov-16 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Double NPA, instead of Hawks and NPA
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Gold Member
    Thanks
    If you read the whole report then you will see there are matters enough to keep Shaun Sheep busy for the rest of his working life. In most western countries arrests would already have been made. Oh wait..... we must first decolonise it.