Good day

I am currently busy with a clients tax. He is an employee for a different company but is also the director of his own company. When i want to create his income tax form and select that he is the director of his own company it no longer gives me the option to claim for his living out allowance that he receives as an employee,how would I go about submitting his tax so that he may still claim as an employee?