I am semi retired and receiving income retirement annuity and director's fees. I also have a CC that formed a joint venture for tender purposes.
I want to account for some money (for personal income tax) that I get from my company(money from joint venture) for bookkeeping, delivery of invoices, use of home office. Under what kind of income must account for it on efiling under my personal tax?

The profit that comes from the joint to my CC, is that the income I must /the CC must declare at SARS?