I need some advice....

One of my clients is a GP Gov primary school, which is currenlty being renovated under a multi million rand contract. The standard is work being done is appalling in just about every aspect, and the school is being looted. But that is not why I write this.

I have done some IT work there in the past, so got called in to get all their computers up again after offices were painted. I have also been doing my Installation Rules exams so I could not help but notice that the SANS 164-4 Dedicated Sockets have been replaced with a standard 164-1 Sockets, since they seem to be replacing all the sockets. One on interest is in the Staff Hall, and this surely means that a standard is now not on earth leakage? I am going to test it tomorrow.

What should I do? Can I report it to the authorities/Inspector? Obviously they do not have a licensed Electrician as part of their team, and as I say, gauging by the quality of work (painting, plastering) they seem to have no skills on board at all, let alone any QC or supervision. These guys also tried to rip the projector I fitted out of the ceiling in the hall, so I am game to take this as far as possible.

Can I get details of the contract with the Public Right to Info Act?

Thanks in advance.