Yolande

Clearly you could not make it more understandable as per your condescending correspondence of 5 April (below) since the following week has come and gone and is now last week – still nothing.

FOR THE RECORD:

· You are well in breach of the contract referred in your mail below and we reserve all rights accordingly.
· Also we have demanded repayment of unprocessed SWIFT payments to you – however was told that these transactions were processed. Please supply us with signed contracts for both outstanding 40M SWIFTS together with the status of the same in writing.
· Norange Capital Markets is the applicant, has paid the fees, signed the contract and nominated Raj’s entity as Beneficiary. NCM also has the contract with same as facility owner utilising, drawing down on the facility and act as paymaster to all parties (including CDC) – so discussions with Raj, Johan or the like that we are not party to the transaction is not only void of good faith, but also disrespectful.
· Further various parties who has participated in payments toward the SWIFT Fees are getting restless and demand answers- therefore please furbish us with a letter from CDC (on letterhead) to Norange Capital Markets forthwith explaining the following:
o Why the SWIFT was not sent yet (we’d also like to know why we were told it was- but this is for another platform).
o When the SWIFT will be sent and a commitment to immediately supply us with proof thereof.
o Timelines for all the transactions.
· Given the facts and communication up to this point – the SWIFT (and or any following SWIFTS) will only be deemed sent upon written proof and verification of the same – in our hands.

It is further highly recommended, in fact – we insist, that you as responsible party at this point, get the answers you don’t have.

Regards,

Hendrie Hattingh
President & CEO
Norange Capital Markets (Pty) Limited

10/F, TOWER A, BILLION CENTRE • 1 WANG KWONG ROAD • KOWLOON BAY • KOWLOON • HONG KONG
• +852 8199 0241 • www.norange.net • e-mail: hendrie@norange.net

From: Yolande Olivier - CapitalDotCom [mailto:yolande@capitaldotcom.com]
Sent: 05 April 2013 07:22 AM
Subject: FEEDBACK

Ref: SBLC 20 Million Euro

I was asked for feedback.

I do not know how to make it more understandable than it is in your contract, we will receive a copy of the SWIFT next week.
Other than the above I cannot and will not give any feedback that I don’t have.

Regards – Yolande Olivier
Attachments area

Bruce Brodie <pbrucebrodie@gmail.com>
Attachments4/15/13

to me
Sy antwoord

So ek dink alles nog op track kom ons sien wat vandag vir hom gestuur word

Forwarded message

Date: 15 April 2013 11:37
Subject: RE: FEEDBACK
To: pbrucebrodie@gmail.com

Hi Bruce,

Yes they have been tardy and as you can see from her initial response – the attitude stinks a bit.

However – nothing we cannot conquer with a little bit of patience and resolve.

Rest assured I am not leaving anything to chance and getting my hands into all the holes downstream- I need your continued support, and I will fight the battles for us. Our main deliverable is a proof copy of the SWIFT – this will indicate that we are on track and we will follow the process to conclusion.

Many thanks, HH

Hendrie Hattingh
President & CEO
Norange Capital Markets (Pty) Limited

10/F, TOWER A, BILLION CENTRE • 1 WANG KWONG ROAD • KOWLOON BAY • KOWLOON • HONG KONG
• +852 8199 0241 • www.norange.net • e-mail: hendrie@norange.net

From: pbrucebrodie@gmail.com [mailtobrucebrodie@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 April 2013 10:08 AM
To: Hendrie Hattingh
Subject: Re: FEEDBACK
Sensitivity: Confidential

Hi Hendrie,
Is there anything to concern ourselves with or have they just been tardy with their work?
Regards
Bruce
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!
Attachments area

Bruce Brodie <bruce.brodie@retailproduce.co.uk>
4/16/13

to me

Sent: 16 April 2013 06:05 PM
To: Dr. André Homberg; Erick Berthin
Cc: Bruce Brodie; Shaun Smuts; 'rajendra popatlat'; Johan Wilken
Subject: FW: FEEDBACK

Gentlemen,

As you can see this email ↓ was send directly to our fund manager – bypassing me deliberately - yesterday and also to an independent contractor of ours. Who only passed it on after I learned about it from our information partner and Shirley insisted on the IC to pass it on. I feel a beating coming up…

Sent: 16 April 2013 05:12 PM
To: hendrie@norange.net

fyi

Ernie Barrett
NORANGE LOGO REVAMPsml

From: Gavin Millar - CapitalDotCom [mailto:gavin@capitaldotcom.com]
Sent: 15 April 2013 03:37 PM
To: Ernie Barrett

Hi Ernie,

Herewith, the feedback email as discussed.

Many Thanks,

Gavin

Gavin Millar

gavin@capitaldotcom.com

capital.com

From: Yolande Olivier - CapitalDotCom [mailto:yolande@capitaldotcom.com]
Sent: 15 April 2013 07:04 AM
To: rajend_bros@yahoo.co.uk
Cc: gavin@capitaldotcom.com
Subject: FEEDBACK ↓

Good Morning to you,

I Trust that you are well and thank you for talking with me. Gavin and I appreciate the direct communication.

On Friday I received an email that the Swift was released from the bank system and on Saturday they confirmed.
From my experience and working with Scotia, we normally receive a copy two banking days later which will be in this case Tuesday (16 April 2013), USA time. I am very conservative when any bank gives me a deadline. Therefore if you have to ask me I would work on Wednesday USA time.

This is the feedback I have and I confirmed this on Saturday.

I will be with DELOITTE this morning but if you require anything, please to not hesitate to contact Gavin.

I thank you for your understanding!

Best Regards - Yolande

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 8226 (20130414) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 8229 (20130415) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

Emanual van Wyk <emilvwyk@gmail.com>
Attachments5/15/15

to yolande, gavin, rajend_bros, Amanda, Leo
Dear Yolande / Gavin

Good morning - I refer to copied emails attached with regards to our transaction with Henry Hatting (Norange Capital)

I want to introduce myself - I am Emanual van Wyk, CEO of Africa Foundation and Development Pty Ltd (AFD). Nico De Kock, copied in this email is the co owner of AFD

We invest nearly $100 000 with Mr. Hatting with promises of returns of up to $5 million. I attach some documents to confirm this agreements.

After more than 2 years of struggle we decided to take legal action against him / Norange Capital. Henry also took around $65 000 from us in China for a project that he offered to fund. Mr. Leo Chiu, copied in this email, support our actions against Henry as another complainant.

Our information is that you paid them R 250 000 back of the initial payment that we make on the Swift costs. Can you confirm this to us please? We will need supporting documents on this transaction please.

Can you give as any possible update on the progress or what happened with this transaction? Mr. Hatting blamed you for non performance and therefore the reason why he failed with our funding.

I will appreciate feed back from you and ask you to assist us with some more information in the preparation of our legal action and also to the Ombudsman for updating their file.

Friendly greetings