I am shocked.

I just got a phone call from a commissioner at CCMA, regarding a lady that I employed for 4 days.

Background.
When it became clear to her that she is not capable of doing the job, she picked a fight with my wife. Her behavior was totally insolent and my wife called me to handle the situation. I got the both of them into a room and listened to their story. It became clear that she had an attitude of disrespect towards my wife. I was still explaining to her that with such an attitude we were not going to get anywhere, when she stood up and said that she wanted to resign. I accepted that and told her that she must give it to me in writing, which she did. That happened last Friday. I told her that she could come get the money I owed her for the time she worked, on the next Wednesday. She fetched it yesterday. Today at 16h00 I get a call from the commissioner that she claims I shouted at her and she wants to start proceedings, as she was forced to resign. An appointment was set for this coming Tuesday at 11h00.

Now, the allegation, according to the commissioner, is that I shouted at her and she therefore was forced to resign, which is totally untrue. During the discussion, I let her state her case and then my wife. I never shouted at her and actually tried to reconcile the two of them, explaining to her that she must show respect to her employer, as she actually was the one starting to shout at my wife during training. When she saw that she will have to change her attitude, she said she will rather resign.

I never expected this CCMA action and in hindsight, I can only think that she is out to make a quick buck. There is no way that I will settle with her financially, or consider a reinstatement, after her resignation, which she initiated out of her free will.

The allegation is totally absurd. How do I approach this one? All relevant contracts and paperwork is in place.