Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Observing the science behind artworks.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Is that spaghetti church perhaps related to Posticino's at all in Seapoint ?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Is that spaghetti church perhaps related to Posticino's at all in Seapoint ?
    Yes yes, we have numerous services there and the congregation is growing all the time. I must add that we have many congregations throughout the world like Pizzahut, Panarottis, and even small mom & pop establishments.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Yes yes, we have numerous services there and the congregation is growing all the time. I must add that we have many congregations throughout the world like Pizzahut, Panarottis, and even small mom & pop establishments.

That is so cool .... then I'm almost an honorary member already ...... perhaps even a spaghetti pastor .....

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Nortje View Post
    So, onto stone masonry! this is a secretive sect of the world that uses magic in the form of architecture to control people and calm them down, focusing them for productivity and obedience. this is evident in America near the white house with that obelisk thing - created by stone masons.
    ...cough cough...

Stone Masonry - Oh yes, those guys that are said to wear robes and make sacrificial virgin offerings....but the question is this: Are they Free?

Thanks

Are these examples of good numerology interpreting?

So, the best numbers are three and six and nine, yes? we want to have a 'communicating,' 'family oriented' and 'changing' town or office or country. this means we could divide the states up into threes - let's look at America - they have fifty two states, meaning, it divides into thirteen which divides further into nine for change, plus four for creation - change and inventions, of course. does this make sense? this is a good example of how things are done there, so let's test it on our country?

We have nine provinces, so, we change a lot, but lack the inventions of America, yes? if we look further, we could divide this up into threes, meaning there is a lo of communication in South Africa with each other, as we have so many papers, and six goes into nine, making it a very family oriented country. the changes in our country is described in the constitution, where laws change all the time as to new ideals based on the constitution, wasting everyone's time, as it is so varied in it's content. Then there are the neat and tidy ways of doing things, that really frustrate some people that do not like things to be organized.

Can you find flaws with what i have said about numerology, and do you have evidence?
    !! Going to my destruction !!

Suspended
    Thanks
    Yep u can divide it by anything and get a different answer ever time ...

Thanks

Pseudo science - telekinesis.

I have been working on this for about eight months, and find that i have had some success recently. i am trying to make a knife fly, because there is a legend about it. the thing is, your whole magic self comes from the left hand side of your brain - your subconscious, and you know the whole Wiccan thing is called the left hand path. now things in magic are usually done with the symbols of the world coming together, like ingredients for a meal, you would place ingredients like symbols around your place to do things, interpreted or understood by the faeries. this is clumsy and messy.

So, the thing is now to turn symbols into science! the right hand side of your brain is your conscious, and, you control it, it does not control you like instinct does. so, if you want to learn some telekinesis that i got right about fifteen minutes ago, as people say my knife was a little bit off the ground, then listen up!

Mass is controlled by electrons bonding and so forth - even thin air has electrons bonding around and in them to hold them together. this means we need to get the electrons to either pull the knife up, or get underneath it and push it up, yes? this 'bonding' means that we need to get the electrons unbound to separate them, then combine under the knife to push it up, as, the graviton is just a bunch of bonded electrons holding things with mass together as far as i can tell, otherwise it would have been found already, yes? i mean, is it that hard to find, or is ti simply not there?

Now, to get the electrons to bond underneath the knife, we would need to use some mental energy - sugar 'inspired' or 'transmuted,' mind you, and then get them to bond around the base of the knife, pushing it up. alternatively, we could get rid of the mass keeping it down, by separating electron bonds;

Quote Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-center_two-electron_bond
    A three-center two-electron bond is an electron-deficient chemical bond where three atoms share two electrons. The combination of three atomic orbitals form three molecular orbitals: one bonding, one non-bonding, and one anti-bonding. The two electrons go into the bonding orbital, resulting in a net bonding effect and constituting a chemical bond among all three atoms. In many common bonds of this type, the bonding orbital is shifted towards two of the three atoms instead of being spread equally among all three. The simplest example of a 3c-2e bond is in the trihydrogen cation, H+3.[1] Another example of a 3c-2e bond is in dihydrogen complexes of transition metals.
    So, we need to remove electrons from the bonds by using positrons to go to the bonds, drawing them nearer... wait, this would be under the knife, yes? so we need to 'create' positrons to get the 'air' more dense beneath the knife, or, get the air above the knife 'thinner' by adding electrons.

I suppose it is easier to add electrons than to add positrons, as, electrons are directly controlled by static and kinetic energy, yes?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I really think that this person should get banned for continually flooding the forum with random garbage.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    I really think that this person should get banned for continually flooding the forum with random garbage.
    This is myth meets science - when they made a fire, it was myth, until they applied to it the laws of physics, yes?

Thanks
    Fully agree with adrianh.
    Houses4Rent
    "We treat your investment as we treat our own"
    marc@houses4rent.co.za www.houses4rent.co.za
    083-3115551
    Global Residential Property Investor / Specialized Letting Agent & Property Manager

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast