Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kickstarter

Thanks
    Results of experiment 1 R&D process 1 (Bacon flavored corn flakes)

I took one tablespoon of bacon flavored cheese spread (Cheeze it is expensive, tweeeentyyyy eeeeeighttt ront!!! I wonder if the wedges would be cheaper) and mixed it unsatisfactorily with a little milk before adding four tablespoons of plain low fat yogurt the spread melted in like little blobs. Experiment 2 will use microwave to warm up spread and milk to melt better before adding yogurt.
    The flavor was reasonable, the sour taste of the yogurt dominated the first half of the first mouthfull before the creaminess of the cheese was felt, unfortunately the bacon was a slight aftertaste, acceptable but I want more bacon and less fake processed cheese taste.

Will carry on the R&D tomorrow
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Maybe mix with beer instead of milk.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

3. Thanks given for this post:

wynn (12-Aug-14)

Thanks
    Results of experiment 2 R&D process 1 (Bacon flavored corn flakes)

Microwaving the cheese spread with the splash of milk gave a much more satisfactory mixture but it was a bit hot 2X30sec blasts before consistancy.

Adding the cold yogurt cooled it down to room temperature and it tasted a lot better, no overiding yogurt flavor, still a little strong with the fake processed cheese taste but the bacon flavor came more to the front, overall very pleasing.

Much better than fake strawberry or black cherry.

Now to try it with just milk?
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at

Thanks
    Results of experiment 3 R&D process 1 (Bacon flavored corn flakes)

Microwaved cheese spread with the splash of milk for less time gave a satisfactory consistancy.

cooled it down with more cold milk.

still a little strong with the fake processed cheese taste the bacon flavor was not strong enough.

Conclusions;
    The idea is definitely palatable but using cheese spread is not the answer because the fake processed cheese taste tends to dominate.

will carry on and report back when I have sourced bacon flavored essence or powder!!
    Arianna Huffington

Thanks
    I am trying to participate on a crowd funding platform in the USA with as little as $2000 for properties. Now I am almost there and suddenly they say one has to be an accredited investor e.g. $200.000 income per annum, $1 000 000 net wealth without primary residence etc. The hurdles are huge. They say about 41000 in RSA could meet that hurdle. Hardly a crowd. There is some ban in the USA to allow smaller fish in which is the whole purpose of crowd funding in my mind, but nobody knows if the ban will be lifted.

I have difficulty to believe this. Does anybody know anything about that?
    Houses4Rent
    "We treat your investment as we treat our own"
    marc@houses4rent.co.za www.houses4rent.co.za
    083-3115551
    Global Residential Property Investor / Specialized Letting Agent & Property Manager

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.