Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreigners occupying local jobs?

Suspended
    Thanks
    but it is a fact that whites are losing more jobs and are less successful when applying for new positions.
    And there are many reasons for this ........ one being that whites (not all)are FULL OF SHIT when applying for a job. I have said it before they want everything and are not prepared to work for it.

Yes I know there are more reasons ............ but we are in the minority.

Just another question .......... but if you cant get ANY interest in your product, then maybe just maybe its not such a good product after all ?

Thanks
    I am also speaking for those who do not have the means to chat on the forum. We are privileged to do so.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JanChris View Post
    I am also speaking for those who do not have the means to chat on the forum. We are privileged to do so.
    OH ...... so you have the means to chat on a forum, but things are worse off than 25 years ago ??? Did you have this mode of technology then ?

No you are not privileged ....... Everyone has cell phones in SA - literally EVERYONE therefore anyone can chat on any forum.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    I'm afraid Janchris - if you feel that things were better beforehand, then you are seriously looking at it the wrong way. So what you are actually saying is - Jobs were easier to get for whites under the previous regime. Yes of course its more difficult now. You have to go out there and look for a job ....as pmb says above and as I said on a previous thread. Have you sent your cv to our company ? Have you uploaded it on our data base ? Because if you haven't done EVERYTHING to look then you really cant complain can you ?

Really ?? .... So the seventies was better for you ? Have you been overseas at all ? Some things work better over there and some don't and then you will actually realize that SA is NOT that far behind the world.
    The seventies is a bit far back, I was only a child then. We cannot erase the past but only learn from it. What is happening now - black & white & others

Thanks
    I have mentioned Kickstarter before here is a South African project This is a random one which came up when you search South Africa on the website.

The only thing you have to lose is time on this.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

6. Thanks given for this post:

pmbguy (30-Jul-14)

Thanks
    Ian, I think Kickstarter deserves a thread of it's own.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I have another employee starting on Monday. She is German and she is absolutely brilliant. She worked for me for a couple of years before going to Germany for a year. She is now back to carry on where she left off.

My Zimbabwean employees and my German lady rock!....the local boytjie is maar n disaster!

Thanks
    Is she hot?
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    And there are many reasons for this ........ one being that whites (not all)are FULL OF SHIT when applying for a job. I have said it before they want everything and are not prepared to work for it.

Yes I know there are more reasons ............ but we are in the minority.

Just another question .......... but if you cant get ANY interest in your product, then maybe just maybe its not such a good product after all ?
    I am sorry to say this but you clearly do not have a clue what you saying. And maybe the white applicants are just to over qualified or they are sick and tired of teaching "others" to do the job just to be fired anyway.
    In what way are the "whites" full of shit?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    She is a real German, very good looking, very bright, highly skilled and doesn't take $h1t ( including from me :-) )

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast