I would like to hear what the other people's opinion is on the above matter. The article is from Rugby365 where they reported that Afriforum is going to lodge a complain and get the IRB to step in.

Firstly I would like to point out that I'm against this whole quota story, play people on merit. If he is black, white, yellow, brown or purple I really don't care, if he is the best play him and not because he's got a certain skin colour.

Now to get back to my story... Afriforum wants to involve the IRB because SARU will contravene the IRB regulation 20 (Regulation 20 determines that any action in rugby which entails racial discrimination amounts to "misconduct".) should they force Heyneke Meyer to chose black players. So what kind of penalties could IRB enforce on SARU? Give SARU a fine but would that help, No I don't think so. The next possible penalty is to not allow SA Rugby to participate in international tournaments (Rugby Championship, Rugby World Cup, Olympics for the 7's) which means no rugby for the Springboks.

So should the IRB get involve we could see that the Springboks would not be allowed to play anymore which is a win situation for the goverment.
Should SARU ignore the goverment's orders of quota then the goverment will not allow the Springboks to participate in any tournaments...

So if I have missed something what is SARU/SA Rugby left to do because it seems like its a win/win situation for goverment..