Thread: South African network marketing opportunities

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Let me explain whar Residual income is

For Exampel you have 2 houses the one you stay in the other you rental out , the rentals pay you rent and let say there rent is bigger than your sort fall on your bond then you are sitting with money what you did not wotk for, that is what the miljers do the work smater not harder.

Now in my MLM biz my team is almost al over SA and i am not there with every one that is in my team but a lot of them are doing the biz, and it is working for them so why will i stop them to work if the are getting comision's?

So that is residual income to.

In Short it is money working for you will you are sleeping or when you are not there every momend.If i past away my biz do not stop so i leaf a inheredens (nalatingskap) for my children and that is one of the 12 pillers of succes.
    Last edited by Theuns"; 06-Aug-07 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Gramer

Thanks
    The concept of residual income is an important one, especially when it relates to Multi Level Marketing or Network Marketing.

The concept works of time leverage and translates to annuitized or residual income. In a referral based business, you as an individual have only the time to be in front of so many prospective people. You abilities are minimised by time constraints, so what do you do?

In a MLM, you endeavor to duplicate your efforts by recruiting like minded people to also participate in the referral program and you rewards are also duplicated as you earn commissions off their efforts as well as your own. Your first introduction to the referral business would generate a higher commission than the commission paid on the second level referral and even less of the third level referral. But by having a team whereby you can earn over-riding commissions enables you to leverage your time.

Your income would then be accruing from the efforts of a team and not solely from your own efforts. This is then deemed as reidual income - money which accrues to you as a result of others efforts and is generated whether you are working or not.

The power in this is enormous once you get to a critical mass of people in your "downline". Consider this - If you have worked for 30 years in a job and have managed to accumulate R3 Million in a pension or provident fund after tax - this amount of capital would generate a monthly income of approximately R12000pm for you (not considering the effects of growth and inflation on the capital).

In many MLM opportunities it is quite feasible to generate an income of R12000pm or more after only a couple of years of promoting - if done effectively. From a time allocation perspective, the right MLM can provide job replacement income in only a few years and more income than your pension fund will generate after 30 years of working. Food for thought?

3. Thanks given for this post:

rad (02-Oct-10)

Email problem
    Thanks

New Network Marketing Venture for South Africa

Hi,

I'm always watching the South African MLM scene, and 90% of the programs i come across are borderline illegal, or are just really poorly constructed.

Visit http://www.roihosting.co.za.

See what they have to offer. Their model is slightly different to others, but i think their transparency is what might make this one work.