Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: South African network marketing opportunities

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi there

I have developed and tested a network marketing model, and would like to try it out on a large scale. Am looking for partners, people experienced in the field, to help put the product on the market. The product is patented.

Drop me an e-mail if suitable. (mbulelo-m@webmail.co.za)

Thanks
    Hey guys I'm happy to have found a forum about MLM opportunities and ideas in South Africa! I would like to invite all of you to attend (watch) a live online business opportunity presentation selling video communication software. Its an MLM company ranked number 1 for the last few months according to the DSA and we are opening office in South Africa within the month and I'm sure all of you know once you have an office your sales boom.
    The beauty of it is that its a once off purchase and one will be able to access the features all over the world such as video confrencing with up to 15 people at a time and the worlds first ever video email and video newsletter service. There are several presentations daily and in many different languages and are hosted all over the world.

Once our offices are opened in Pretoria and in Durban we will be looking for people to help us set up more of them in other parts of the country.
    I started this team a few weeks ago and we have more than 50 people in it and we are the pioneers in South Africa.

If any of you are interested please reply to my thread.
    I will get back to you as soon as I can

Look forward to hearing from you

PS sorry if I have posted in the incorrect format etc

Thanks
    please contact me on 082 880 4910
    e mail hodgson.kim@gmail.com

I would like details.

Tnamks

Quote Originally Posted by MrR View Post
    Hey guys I'm happy to have found a forum about MLM opportunities and ideas in South Africa! I would like to invite all of you to attend (watch) a live online business opportunity presentation selling video communication software. Its an MLM company ranked number 1 for the last few months according to the DSA and we are opening office in South Africa within the month and I'm sure all of you know once you have an office your sales boom.
    The beauty of it is that its a once off purchase and one will be able to access the features all over the world such as video confrencing with up to 15 people at a time and the worlds first ever video email and video newsletter service. There are several presentations daily and in many different languages and are hosted all over the world.

Once our offices are opened in Pretoria and in Durban we will be looking for people to help us set up more of them in other parts of the country.
    I started this team a few weeks ago and we have more than 50 people in it and we are the pioneers in South Africa.

If any of you are interested please reply to my thread.
    I will get back to you as soon as I can

Look forward to hearing from you

PS sorry if I have posted in the incorrect format etc

Email problem
    Thanks
    [Hey guys I'm happy to have found a forum about MLM opportunities and ideas in South Africa! I would like to invite all of you to attend (watch) a live online business opportunity presentation selling video communication software. Its an MLM company ranked number 1 for the last few months according to the DSA and we are opening office in South Africa within the month and I'm sure all of you know once you have an office your sales boom.]

eMail me more information: mbulelo-m@webmail.co.za

Thanks
    Hey everyone, I am new hear however I am going to get straight to the point and offer some valuable info to help any social network marketing opportunity succeed ! The secret is in the ability to be a strong leader and your approach to inspire other people in your network to take action and copy exactly what you are doing as duplication is the key to creating unlimited wealth !

Other factors include having a positive mindset, together with a set of goals and an action plan to follow within a certain timeline on a daily basis. Remember you are the captain of your own Ship and the crew will only be as strong as the captains resolve !

Thanks
    And yes having a solid opportunity that offers products that people want in today's economy is a must !!!

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Zahir Khan View Post
    Hey everyone, I am new hear however I am going to get straight to the point and offer some valuable info to help any social network marketing opportunity succeed ! The secret is in the ability to be a strong leader and your approach to inspire other people in your network to take action and copy exactly what you are doing as duplication is the key to creating unlimited wealth !

Other factors include having a positive mindset, together with a set of goals and an action plan to follow within a certain timeline on a daily basis. Remember you are the captain of your own Ship and the crew will only be as strong as the captains resolve !
    Welcome to The Forum Zahir. Great Post! What an entrance! I like what you wrote... "duplication is the key to creating unlimited wealth!"
    This is one powerful aspect of Network Marketing that people are only now becoming aware of... Duplication! A simple and yet powerful concept!
    All that one has to do in Network Marketing is to pick one person who has achieved success and duplicate their efforts...and voila! Financial Freedom, Time Freedom and Lasting Wealth. It's that simple!

However, simple doesn't necessarily mean easy!

One has to shed a lot of baggage to see true success in this industry. The “Employee mentality” and “Entitlement mentality” are just two of the mindset changes that need to happen when people step through the Network Marketing “Door to Freedom”. Like you said: "You are the Captain of your Ship"... You'll have no boss to tell you when to wake up, when to eat, when to work or what timeyou should go to bed. There'll be no one to baby-sit and feed you either .

Harsh? No. Just telling it the way it is...

Network Marketing is an industry of leaders. No bosses and employees...or Masters and Servants...But LEADERS!
    And one great thing about Leadership is that it is DUPLICATABLE...

...Eish...Let me get off my "soap box" now...GREAT TO BE BACK...and GREAT to find a Kindered Spirit!...You rock, my man!

Sharp, Sharp!

Thanks
    Hello everybody here.:-) from Russia
    I'm reading and thinking... are you talking about Wor(l)d GMN ? It's a question to MrR
    Last edited by Maria Mig; 23-Nov-12 at 06:45 PM.

Thanks
    What happened to Theuns"? Wat het van Theuns" geword?

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi guys... I realise this thread is six years old, but it still comes up in the search results, so I figured I'd update it:

We're maintaining a list here:

Feel free to contact the webmaster to add more companies
    Last edited by Dave A; 17-Aug-17 at 09:07 AM. Reason: removed broken link

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast