I'm looking for another pair of semi-skilled hands so I posted an advertisement on Gumtree last night. I got loads and loads of responses and here are some of the highlights: (These are the full responses , not just bits n pieces) Also, the responses are from all race groups.

good mornings sir/madam my name is *** and im a very fast learner im willing to work in a team im a hard working guy i know a little about engineering and im looking for a general job i stay in *** if u can send me ur cantact details so i can forward my cv to u my number is *** please let me know and i know a bit about the gilotine and thb hydraulic press and the sheet metal work
Goodmorning!
Im looking for a job,I came across this advert then Im interestest on it Thank you!
Sir/madam look no further because I am your guy but I would prefer to let my hands do the talking.
I can be reached at the above email or at *** your immidiate response would be much appreciated thank you !
Hlw im *** im 20 yrz old im hard wkr im desparate fr this job bcz i knw to use my handz i think i wl knw if the way you wrk my cell no ***
Would like the opportunity I'm and worker and a gud listner
Hi there I see ur ad on gumtree am very good with my hands and am a fast learner can do anything am a nice person don't drink and smoke and looking for a job,can u please let me no?
hmmmm.....lets see, I'll give them all a miss....