I have seen quite alot of COC's filled in. Everyone has some errors, some parts not completed, a common error is the difference between a registered person and a licenced installation electrician.
By this i mean your company or name registered with the DOL. Then also your wiremans licence no. Confusion on the COC to where it must go....
Then , they ask you for your readings,, then your meter's name that you used......is this relevant''
You then have to fill in your name and address in a few places, which is a schlep.
I notice some contractors skip out a lot of that Yadda and just stamp it once with their company stamp...this contains all the contact info.
But then they havent completed all the other blocks...hmm...The inspectors recon this is fraudulent and COC isnt legal.
Lawyers recon, well you say the job is legal, on the yellow paper , you signed it, you are responsible for it.

So to the powers that be, it would be nice to get a simple PDF copy of a correctly filled in COC of a 220v home and a COC of a 380v home for an example. I have used a domestic situation so as to keep it simple. You can put fictitious name and address in.
Yours ELECT1