Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTI GAY LAWS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    What absurd rubbish - you must be a Christian or living in the dark ages. Ag shame man, it must be hard to cope with the image of two girls kissing.

I stand for the right of adults to choose how they express themselves sexually and it is none of anybody else's business.
    Considering it is an ancient practice of the dark ages it makes no sense why you would blame me for living in the dark ages. As for condoning the behaviour that is a choice each of us will make when the behaviour becomes more public.

But if homosexuality is what excites you Adrian then by all means enjoy it responsibly.

My only concern is what effect it will have on both sides. It is about personal safety. If it is proven that there is no long term psychological implications towards the youth and so on then I don't have a problem with it. But if it is proven that there is psychological implications then the general public has a right to be protected.

Same is true for those with a homosexual life style. They also have the right to protection and the right to be protected psychologically as well.
    love Life + take care of your body

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Ja ja....

Thanks
    If forcing your sexual persuasion on unconsenting others is a crime, does that make politicians who introduce anti-gay legislation criminals?
    Dave that depends on why the politician introduced the law in the first place.
    If a politician introduced anti-gay legislation just because he doesn’t like gays then I would call it bigotry.
    Now lets say your wife or your daughter was either harassed or molested by a gay or a transsexual man., what would you do?”

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Oh I see, so heterosexual people don't harass kids nor rape nor abuse....

Get a grip...your argument is absurd because you do not address the matter at hand which is gay rights. You waffle on about a minority of, lets call them, non-heterosexual, people who force themselves on others yet you say nothing about heterosexuals who do the same and far worse.

Your argument is a simple "not one of us" argument. They are different so they have to be bad.

Why does another person's sexuality bother you so much anyway, it's their life and their choice and has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    there are bigger fish to fry than worrying about gay rights..........

Thanks
    Adrianh I have never said or implemented that heterosexuals don’t rape or molester children.
    Once they enter into the prison system they are the first ones to cry for police protection.

If non heterosexuals stuck to they own circles I wouldn’t have a problem with them but as soon as they start encroaching into my territory I do have a problem.
    The next question I have which still hasn’t been answered.
    In public places do we allow them to use male facilities, female facilities or do we have to create special facilities for them?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    My view on the use off public facilities is as follows:

1. There is no reason whatsoever to separate sexes, we all use the same facilities at home.
    2. They are free to use whatever facilities they choose considering that all people using public facilities are expected to consider one another's privacy.

I couldn't care less whether the person next to me wearing a dress wants to pee standing up, it is their choice and their life.

I don't get your animosity towards non-heterosexual. You speak of encroaching into YOUR territory, define YOUR territory?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    You speak of encroaching into YOUR territory, define YOUR territory?
    it seems that this guy is horribly threatened by gay men....

is normal in most homophobic individuals. He states that" Someone who lives life in a manner quite different that oneself represents a threat to that individual. The threat is a threat to the ego in the sense that one's own choices may prove not to be optimal; it is also a subconscious threat to one's security in the sense that the other may prove to be more successful". Although most people would hate to admit it, they are mostly afraid of what will happen to what they thought was right when another option is exposed. People are afraid to wake up one day and realize that they,they being the "heterosexuals", are the weird ones. read more

http://http://starr-itsthetruth.blog...erica-far.html
    Last edited by Dave A; 01-Mar-14 at 06:06 PM.
    “Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KristiKat View Post
    it seems that this guy is horribly threatened by gay men....

What I find interesting about it is how people are threatened by the mere existence of a person who is not like them. What threat does a non-heterosexual person represent that a heterosexual doesn't?

I'm not saying that one has to like it or agree with it, I am simply saying that it is none of anybody's business. I am a real male dog who loves the ladies so the idea of homosexuality doesn't appeal to me personally and that is my right. But, just as I defend my right to be a dog so do I defend the rights of others to be whomever they choose to.

As an aside; I think the poor guy will have a heart attack if he had to spend 5 minutes at Design Indaba. My 15 year old daughter and I went there yesterday afternoon and I'll say this much, Cape Town isn't called The Gay Capital of Africa and also Design Capital 2014 for no reason. We both had a lot of fun and met lots of weird and wonderful people!

Thanks
    You speak of encroaching into YOUR territory, define YOUR territory?
    Anywhere within my residential premisses, when I’m in public anywhere within my personal or social space.e.g. if my friends & I go to a restaurant or club & a non heterosexuals came to sit at the same table as we were sitting & tried to socialize with us I would consider that an intrusion into my territory.
    KristiKat I don\t feel threatened by them, I just totally dislike them
    During my younger days when we used to go clubbing, on quite a few occasions we found these “non heterosexuals” trying to rape teenagers in the public toilets.There was also a number of times that we got arrested for taking the law into our own hands.

11. Thanks given for this post:

KristiKat (02-Mar-14)

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast