Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTI GAY LAWS

Thanks
    And you call me rude? what about this?

Quote Originally Posted by KristiKat View Post
    so it is racist to call a "black" person white?

this is the best thing I've read in ages....

you see the problem with these black people ruling the country is that THEY WANT TO BE WHITE,

they usurped the WHITE POLITICAL FORUM for themselves,

they are still using the SAME PARLIAMENT,

they are dressing like WHITE MEN,

they are THINKING like WHITE POLITICIANS................

they WANTED TO HAVE WHAT THE WHITE MAN always had,

now that they HAVE IT,

they find it DIFFICULT to control....

yet the IMAGE OF "BEING A BETTER WHITE MAN" is still there.
    love Life + take care of your body

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    @newBix - wha ha ha dude, give up, you lose.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    @newBix - wha ha ha dude, give up, you lose.....
    What did I wrote that was so bad?
    love Life + take care of your body

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    You come across as an arrogant know-it-all twat who has no regard for people who are different to yourself. You went to great lengths to tell us how bad you think gay people are. Then it comes out that you are living in "sin" yourself.

Look, I understand that you do not agree with homosexuality et al. The problem is that one should be careful about throwing stones when one lives in a glass house. Many people frown upon a man and a woman living together without being married. Personally I don't really give a sh!t about the gay thing nor whether you live with your girlfriend, your wife or your dog. The important thing is that people are different, have different values and morals and see the world through different eyes. Just as you may get annoyed by people p1ssing on you for living with your girlfriend some people may get annoyed by you p1ssing on them for being homosexual.

At the end of the day we are all different, we have different values, different morals, different genetics and we even have different beliefs. The point at the end of the day is that there is no right or wrong provided that we do not infringe on the rights of others. If two men want to get in on then that is their prerogative, who are we to judge, and by the same token, if a man wishes to live with his girlfriend and her child then who are we to judge.....

Live and let live...

You speak of protecting children, again, some people would say that your girlfriends child should be protected from living in an unmarried relationship. As I said before, I don't care, it is your life and your choice, what I am saying is that you can't have your cake and eat it; you cannot say that children should be protected from one thing but not the other....that is the problem...

So, the bottom line is this, you live your life as you see fit and you and your girlfriend bring up the child as you see fit, but please afford those that are gay or whatever to do the same.

All we ask is that you get off your high horse... faaaak dude...we 're all got our skeletons n sh1t...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    @adrian

i can't give you good karma/reputation points now because they say I AM out for the day.

but I have read it,

well said.
    “Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

6. Thanks given for this post:

adrianh (08-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,687 Times in 2,264 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KristiKat View Post
    I WOULD ADVISE THE ADMIN TO CLOSE THIS THREAD
    Nah boet. It's the weekend and I'm far too perversely curious as to how this plays out in the end.

Flame wars are so revealing

Let the fire rage while the rest of us watch and learn.
    (About the dangers of prejudice primarily, by the look of it so far).

8. Thank given for this post:

desA (08-Mar-14), KristiKat (10-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    true dave....

maybe he is just misunderstood,

looking for some love on TFSA

“Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

Thanks
    I made some short theological review concerning homosexuals, how do they began to exist, how do they continue to exist, and why are they not acceptable on religious (Christianity) grounds

You remember Naoh and the ark, when it was said God destroyed the earth with water and saved Noah and his sons, it was claimed that giants were existing among the people because angels slept with people and gave rise to such people.

These types of angels are the one's called fallen angels and they are characterized by evil (murder, perversion (homosexuals), hatred, wrath...etc you can think of evil people, and is the reason God killed all people at that time, their children children's also became evil like those fallen angels.

Also if you remember from the history of Israelite's when they came from slavery and fought against the kainite's, it was claimed that Kainite's where giants and God commanded the Israelite's to kill all of them because they were also descended from these fallen angels and were evil.

Moreover if you will recall the fall of Sodom and Gomorrah from the history writings, also available a bit in the bible, it was claimed that people where homosexuals and paganism was at pic in there and people therefore descended from these fallen angels; so God destroyed them with sulpher and killed them all.

About these fallen angels; it is said that they are born the same way Jesus was born and significant people are born when they sleep with woman and their bloodline continue according to the linage, and this happens were satanism/witchcraft/paganism is practiced.

You can do more research at your own time but I'm not discussing religious things, just sharing.

Thanks
    OK Dix...now that was amazing and interesting, I think you on the verge of a breakthrough here, please expand...
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dix View Post
    I made some short theological review concerning homosexuals, how do they began to exist, how do they continue to exist, and why are they not acceptable on religious (Christianity) grounds

You remember Naoh and the ark, when it was said God destroyed the earth with water and saved Noah and his sons, it was claimed that giants were existing among the people because angels slept with people and gave rise to such people.

These types of angels are the one's called fallen angels and they are characterized by evil (murder, perversion (homosexuals), hatred, wrath...etc you can think of evil people, and is the reason God killed all people at that time, their children children's also became evil like those fallen angels.

Also if you remember from the history of Israelite's when they came from slavery and fought against the kainite's, it was claimed that Kainite's where giants and God commanded the Israelite's to kill all of them because they were also descended from these fallen angels and were evil.

Moreover if you will recall the fall of Sodom and Gomorrah from the history writings, also available a bit in the bible, it was claimed that people where homosexuals and paganism was at pic in there and people therefore descended from these fallen angels; so God destroyed them with sulpher and killed them all.

About these fallen angels; it is said that they are born the same way Jesus was born and significant people are born when they sleep with woman and their bloodline continue according to the linage, and this happens were satanism/witchcraft/paganism is practiced.

You can do more research at your own time but I'm not discussing religious things, just sharing.
    wha ha ha ha... an adult explains homosexuality by reading between the lines of a fairy tale...

...what did Einstein say about human stupidity being boundless....no wonder kids grow up to be frigging stupid!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast