Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
Well I have a feeling that South Africans will wake-up when our power stations are forced to shut-down like they did with no less than 5 power stations in the UK. Now 3 of our stations will be there intend... Imagine us “South Africa a third world country “ losing over 30% and more of our power. Why do we have to conform to first world standards when first world standards “when they were still developing" had no limitations?

But they don't care because all of this is just BS to them. They don't see factories closing down jobs being lost. It is just all a big joke...
Or when the water supply gets contaminated especially with the greedy fokkers facking fracking or the shelves in the shops are empty...........this could happen easily, a natural disaster or prolonged strikes could cause supplies to dry up. Eskom is another reason a disaster could develop but you covered that one real good. No power means no ATMs, no petrol pumps, no tills (once the generators run out of fuel), no nothing in the end.

The Suez Canal is easily put out of commission, by sinking a ship in one of the locks for example. The Cape of Storms then becomes an extremely important and strategic location, vital to control the Cape. Control of the Cape sea route is control of shipping supplies which is critical in times of war. How many of the Elite own "Holiday Cottages" in CT? 10 bedroom Cottages in Bishops Court? Estates in the Winelands?

The USA has bases in Africa,mostly in North Africa. They have Radar station/s in Botswana and possibly Malawi and other nearby States. The UK has laid claim to all/most Islands to the west of Africa and has runways and harbours on all/most of them. Obamas last visit to SA and two other Countries, one on the most western coast and the other almost on the most eastern coast (Kenya was ignored because they didn't bow to Obanana's request not to vote for Kenyatta (spelling?).

Imperialism has not faltered in its quest to colonize the world. If WW3 is to be won by the USA and its allies then the Americans must act very soon, their technological and equipment superiority is losing ground fast. China is speeding up weapon production and now has Nuclear powered subs, armed with nuclear missiles as well as an Aircraftcarrier that the Yanks mock and laugh at (for now anyway). Granted these war machines are first generation but never underestimate an enemy fighting for a cause.

The Russians have 'stealth' submarines (not first generation) that the USA has no way of detecting/tracking once they are submerged. These are also nuclear. Both the Ruskies and the Chinese are capable of striking anywhere in America. Nobody really wins a nuclear war unless they have underground (undersea) bunkers with all the bells and whistles for an extended stay. A space station would work too.

I'm not sure how many Embassies are nuclear resistant (no building can survive a direct hit of course) but Pretoria is home to the first one that I know about and no country near here has nuclear capabilities so figure that out if you can?

Goodbye Madiba RIP.

I have to haul ass and get to work now......to be continued.