Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I suppose it is hard to imagine that the world is being manipulated. After all there are freewill and political grounds and systems and laws. Each protecting the average human against organisations and secret groups cults and so on.

Anything out of the norm remains suspect and if you make outrages claims then you are branded as a trouble maker, conspiracy nut or even just plain crazy. Indeed the truth as in its purest form does exist but it is hardly ever socially acceptable.

On many occasions I would comment and state “you don’t know what you don’t know” this was interpreted in the worst possible way by online trolls and gangs believe it or not. But it remains true. There are a great many people that claim intelligence but it’s nothing more than going after someone with a pitchfork.

Conspiracy aside, these people are hell bend on attacking braiding a person. But on more than one occasion they tend to push it too far and their own intentions are visible. And in this you find a big part of the truth. The need to mock and to label someone. See by doing so they become a self monitoring system whereby a person can be discredit. This is very important to keep in mind as we move forward.

A few hundred years ago people knew the world was flat, a few hundred years ago science was thought to be witchcraft and only a few years ago people said that atoms where the smallest particle. Now they claim that we are animated and bind to life by pure luck? I say believe whatever you want.

I did some math and figured that South Africa may face its worst bend to date. It is clear now that our right to produce power is under fire from external regulation. Why we agreed to these regulations is beyond my understanding but because of it we may well lose over 30% of power due to pure green politics. Bear in mind that when these first world countries where growing they never had to deal with green politics.

So think for yourself how this will affect our ability to produce and survive. I say again first you need to accept that there is a truth then only will you find it and only then will you understand it. It’s harsh words I know but it is a truth and people need to start dealing with truths.

I say it again this stuff is important... Do research and find out the truth for yourself. The signs are everywhere, in music, media and even the news. But people will still go out and discredit everything. I can’t say I blame them... It is a narrow and difficult road.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

2. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (07-Dec-13)