Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Eish ......... I would charge this oke for taking up bandwidth space with reposts

Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	219 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	5023
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

3. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (31-Oct-14)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickzta View Post
    How much would you wager pmguy? I bet you’re the boss and you have your wife’s permission to say so. There are activities that my wife, my 1st wife for 26 years and counting, and I share, one example is riding bicycles (and walking) out in the country or in Nature Reserves and spending quality time watching the sun go down and the stars come out while we talk about common interests and enjoy each others' company.

Sure, in the everyday matters some domains are my wife’s and some are mine, some we share. This works for us and I hope that others are as lucky and as content with their marriage as we are. We make a point of getting away at least once a month for the weekend, and often for a week or four days at least. Just the two of us. It’s great to have someone that you’re close to and have someone that you enjoy being alone with for days on end without getting bored or tired of each others' company.

Early next year we’re spending ten days in a rock cottage on a mountain without electricity, TV, WIFI, cell phone coverage etc. It’s the only cottage on the mountain and there are waterfalls and streams nearby. Heaven.

We both wear pants. I don’t wear skirts. I don’t talk about politics to my wife and she don’t talk about diets and fashion to me.

Read the next article to see who wears the pants in South Africa. I’ve “copied and pasted” the whole article for those that don’t open links. The link is supplied as the source.
    I applaud your temperate disposition when faced with my cynical personal critique. I know you are a gentle lover and a friend to mankind with a respectable pants. I just know! you are a good family man, you just happen to have a taste for conspiracy – nothing wrong with that.

So may I ask you then to put in 100 words what your communication is to us -the readers. Just boil it all down and hit us. Let’s do this... I will then reciprocate with a reasoned response, also under 100 words.

(Just some T&C’s, if I may: Turns are passed purely on the debate floor without documents drawn... for now, then you can link bomb to your heart’s content a bit later, believe it or not I read some of your links)

Anyway and Without further delay, the floor is yours!
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

5. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (04-Nov-14)

Thanks
    Why do people still refer to truthful events as ‘theories’? Many of these events are proven beyond a reasonable doubt, yet they’re ‘theories’. Granted some are still theories, and are likely to remain theories till the seas dry up.

False flags are no longer theories, manipulated news aka propaganda is no longer a theory. That the Banksters, run massive fraudulent ventures from ‘The City of London’ is not a theory. Many great leaders have made public speeches to this effect for centuries.

That Africa is being plundered of its wealth is no theory. South Africa is not an exception.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickzta View Post
    Why do people still refer to truthful events as ‘theories’?.

Why do some people refer to absolute crap as "truthful events" ?

And why don't people perhaps write down their own stuff instead of copy pasting someone else's OPINIONS ?
    Last edited by HR Solutions; 05-Nov-14 at 02:08 AM.

Thanks
    The unemployment figures for South Africa's youth are staggering. Officially, youth unemployment (ages 15-34) has gradually risen to 36 percent. Many believe that real unemployment among that population is closer to 50 percent. Only 37 percent of the youth labor force has a high school degree.

Of those who failed to get a high school degree, unemployment is at 47 percent, officially. A decade ago, a person with a high school degree had a 50 percent chance of getting a job. Today, that figure is 30 percent. Census estimates are that more than 3.2 million young South Africans between the ages of 15-24 are neither employed or engaged in education or job training.

According to South Africa's Labour Force Survey for the last quarter of 2013, two-thirds of all unemployed South Africans were under the age of 35. This is a ticking time bomb in the belly of the nation.
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    add to this the well intentioned noble move by government to fix the problem by enforcing minimum wages in all industries, and are currently debating the country wide fixed minimum rate for all employed persons, which may only be over ridden if a specific industry has a higher minimum wage such as the Metals industry, which currently is a double of all other industries.

Then they wonder why there is so much unemployment, and again try and fix the problem with legislation, instead of taking the youngsters and putting them through apprenticeship programs.

Its easier for the government to blame industry as the originator of the labour problem.

Tick Tick Tick Tick, and the time bomb is gaining critical mass with every tick.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

10. Thank given for this post:

pmbguy (06-Nov-14), Trickzta (06-Nov-14)

Thanks
    @ Justloadit – and the most fascinating aspect is that people downplay how serious the problem actually is, must be societal Stockholm syndrome rearing its head.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

12. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (06-Nov-14)

Suspended
    Thanks
    High school degree ??? That's a new one !

Suspended
    Thanks
    Oh sorry that's copied from a US site ....

15. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (07-Nov-14)

Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast